• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS loaded now can't get into admin file _Error Please help

KC_ATL

After installing STS I tried to go to ADMIN to complete step 3 -Configuration in the catloge administration site I received the following message:

Warning: main(includes/classes/navigation_history.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/w0305/d40/s30/b01cdb19/www/blisschicwireless.com/blisschic/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 127

Warning: main(includes/classes/navigation_history.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/w0305/d40/s30/b01cdb19/www/blisschicwireless.com/blisschic/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 127

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/navigation_history.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/nf/lib/php') in /mnt/w0305/d40/s30/b01cdb19/www/blisschicwireless.com/blisschic/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 127

Please help. Thanks

can you get to those files through your server's file manager. I would start there to see if the files that were named in the error you are gettin gare in the place that they THINK they are, if not then i would move them

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Can anyone out there help? Can't get back into my admin page to update my site or anything.

Hello Kevin,

You should post STS related questions in the STSv4 Support Thread in this forum (link in my signature below as well as listed in the STS User Manual that came with the contribution).

You most likely either copied the wrong files or inserted the code modifications in the wrong place. At this point, I would do a file comparison using Beyond Compare or WinMerge (or something similar) of your files and that of the contribution. This will show you what is missing or in the wrong place.

Hope this helped,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE