• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

edit customer page data is empty

spencermjax

I cannot see the customer information in admin.

I have installed: Purchase without account, Seperate pricing per customer & hide categories for SPPC.

When I view the customer page, I can see the table of customers. If I click the edit button, I am taken to the customer edit page but none of the fields are filled in and I get this error:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/onsmedia/public_html/products/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/onsmedia/public_html/products/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

I believe it may be a problem with the PHP version (5). I found another post that suggested this change in admin/customers.php:

Change This:

$customers = tep_db_fetch_array($customers_query);

$cInfo = new objectInfo($customers);

To This:

$customer_info = array_merge((array)$country, (array)$info, (array)$reviews);

$cInfo_array = array_merge((array)$customers, (array)$customer_info);

If I make the change, I no longer get the error but I still have empty fields.

Any help would be great...I am now on my 4th day of trying to fix this

This happens to me every time....I have been working on this problem for 4 days now so I post my prob;em here and then try one more thing and it worked. I believe the problem may have been that I had installed another contribution, Member approval, and then removed the contribution but did not remove the two new database field additions. I believe the problem was that nothing was being entered into those fields.

Archived