• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My first ocsommerce store, need feedback

cms08

I just finished this site www . cmscglobal . com before I tell the company im finished, please tell me if it looks good

I think you forgot something :)

In addition to the forum rules, live stores discussed in this channel must be powered by osCommerce Online Merchant and have the "Powered by osCommerce" text displayed on the site.

Still no "powered by osCommerce" link.

Come on chap. Once you have that we can help - otherwise the thread may be deleted.

Still no "powered by osCommerce" link.

Come on chap. Once you have that we can help - otherwise the thread may be deleted.

I paid for the license to have the oscommerce logo removed. Im not going to mess with the template of my website now and put it back!

I paid for the license to have the oscommerce logo removed. Im not going to mess with the template of my website now and put it back!

OsCommerce is free software..there is no license to pay at all....

BUT if you want to have feedback on your store in this forum, the forum rules explicitly states that it must be there...

In addition to the forum rules, live stores discussed in this channel must be powered by osCommerce Online Merchant and have the "Powered by osCommerce" text displayed on the site. Not only is the osCommerce solution being used, but valuable feedback will also be presented by the osCommerce community.

If you come across a post not related to an osCommerce powered live store, the live store not having the "Powered by osCommerce" text, or the live store breaking the forum rules of presenting osCommerce related services (eg, web hosting), please report it so it can be deleted.

You can simply enter the catalog/includes/footer.php file and add this line:

<p>Powered by <a href="www.oscommerce.com">osCommerce</a></p>

You probably paid for design not the license otherwise you been ripped off.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Archived