• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Zealand Payment Gateways (credit card payments)

L.B

Hi, Can anyone offer any advice regarding payment gateways in New Zealand? I'm not wanting to set up a merchant bank account if I can help it and would prefer to start with a system like Paypal etc.

Has anyone had any experience with suppliers? any advice much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi LB, I've got a NZ shop and I've been dealing with Paypal and have found it very good. I have the contribution "Paypal IPN" installed which makes things a wee bit easier, you can google it to find or else search the database here.. I regards suppliers I was only dealing with NZ suppliers and found them to be good.. What products are you selling?

Hi LB, I've got a NZ shop and I've been dealing with Paypal and have found it very good. I have the contribution "Paypal IPN" installed which makes things a wee bit easier, you can google it to find or else search the database here.. I regards suppliers I was only dealing with NZ suppliers and found them to be good.. What products are you selling?

Hi Master User,

Thanks - it looks like either Pay Pal or Pay Mate are the most popular.... I'm inclining towards Pay Mate at the moment as I've found a couple of comments about them being quicker to deposit funds into my account than Pay Pal. I was meaning payment gateway/ credit card payment processing suppliers rather than suppliers of products generally (sorry).

Archived