• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Lay-out issue with category box (STS)

jesse.tunderman

I'm using STS module to integrate osCommerce in my own template (lay-out). Only I can't get rid of the borders around my info boxes? I've tried to adjust the style sheet, had a look in the classes/boxes files without success? Anybody who is familiar with this issue?

I'm using the latest osCommerce/STS release.

Please have a look at my site to see what I mean. (the two different borders around my category box)

Any help is much appreciated!

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

I'm using STS module to integrate osCommerce in my own template (lay-out). Only I can't get rid of the borders around my info boxes? I've tried to adjust the style sheet, had a look in the classes/boxes files without success? Anybody who is familiar with this issue?

I'm using the latest osCommerce/STS release.

Please have a look at my site to see what I mean. (the two different borders around my category box)

Any help is much appreciated!

Nobody? I still didn't find a solution! Thanks!

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Nobody? I still didn't find a solution! Thanks!

Try posting in the STSv4 Support Thread. The link is in the STS User Manual or you can click on the STSv4 forum link in my signature below.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Archived