• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

The perfect t-shirt / clothes Store

Hi everyone.

I’ve got a t-shirt store and I’m looking for a solution, I’ve search all over the forum but I can’t find what I want.

When viewing a t-shirts there should be attributes, options where the customer can select the type of t-shirt, Male, Female or child.

If the customer selects Male t-shirt then a list of different models should list automatically.

And because every model might have different colors I would like that the available colors showing changed has the customer selects different types of t-shits.

If the customer then changed from Male to Female t-shirts, all the available options would change accordingly to the selected option.

To have a better idea here is a link to something similar.

http://eu.tshirtstudio.com/t-shirts/design...7&IDCAT=73#

I’m looking for the same as this website, plus an option to change the color of the draying on the t-shirt. And by selecting different colors, the picture of the t-shirt (product) changes accordingly.

For now the only way I managed to set my store is by having the same t-shirt for different categories that are Male, Female and child, but with different attribute options, like sizes and colors.

I’m looking for a solution to merge all this in on :rolleyes:

Any information on this will be appreciated

At the moment I can across the contributions

Product-Attribute-Pictures: might help but does not display different options accourding to the previous option selected. At least I did not get it to work that way. And QTpro

Once again, any help, ideas, anything… on this matter is appreciated. ;)

Thanks

Hi everyone.

I’ve got a t-shirt store and I’m looking for a solution, I’ve search all over the forum but I can’t find what I want.

When viewing a t-shirts there should be attributes, options where the customer can select the type of t-shirt, Male, Female or child.

If the customer selects Male t-shirt then a list of different models should list automatically.

And because every model might have different colors I would like that the available colors showing changed has the customer selects different types of t-shits.

If the customer then changed from Male to Female t-shirts, all the available options would change accordingly to the selected option.

I’m looking for the same as this website, plus an option to change the color of the draying on the t-shirt. And by selecting different colors, the picture of the t-shirt (product) changes accordingly.

For now the only way I managed to set my store is by having the same t-shirt for different categories that are Male, Female and child, but with different attribute options, like sizes and colors.

Product-Attribute-Pictures: might help but does not display different options accourding to the previous option selected. At least I did not get it to work that way. And QTpro

Thanks

Ive got a script which can alter a big image on a page by clicking other images on the page, unfortunatly its all html code so wont be what your looking for i dont think.....

heres an example for you: http://www.tarnlife.co.uk/thecolourtest/colours.htm

i think that is what your trying to achieve within your oscommerce product pages, i know that i am with no hope so far... my example is in html and not anything to do with oscommerce...

good luck tho buddy and if you find an answer please let me know as im beggining to think maybe i should just hard code my store and use a javascript shopping cart as i can customize it perfectly then with no messing about

You could take a look at http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=0#entry1254720 it mjight suit.

Its a new project but looks very promising.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Hi everyone.

Thanks

There are commercial add-ons specifically for t-shirt shops, just use google and you should have several to choose from.

There are commercial add-ons specifically for t-shirt shops, just use google and you should have several to choose from.

Hi,

Could you be kind enough to let us know some of those commercial solutions? I’m willing to pay if that’s the case.

The only thing I did find is and add on that allows the customer to upload his picture and place it on the t-shirt, but that is not what I’m looking for.

You could take a look at http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=0#entry1254720 it mjight suit.

Its a new project but looks very promising.

Spooks

I checked out the contribution you mentioned.

But I didn’t understand it very well, I figured all it does its display attributes in a table?!

Or did I miss something?

Here are some contributions which might get you started...

Site with js drop menus greater stock control

Product Attribute Pictures

Thanks for your reply.

The PAPs attribute I've check out before. But its not quite what i'm looking for. Its silimilar, and lacks many more options :(

The Site with js drop menus greater stock control contribution i'll be having a look at it soon.

Thanks

Archived