• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

IMAGE DOES NOT EXIST

bubush

make your image folder read and writeable then when you have finished adding your products to your catalog make it read only.

You should also put a blank html page in the images folder to keep anyone from sneeking around in there.

open notepad and then save that page as html and upload it.

I don't know how, but now I can upload images. That's ok, but I have new problem - when I started oscommerce, each cattegory has folder and in it images for that cattegory. Now, all images are "packed" in "images" folder! Why I can't open new folders for each cattegory and how I can fix this problem? Thanks a lot!

You upload a folder with images for that catagorie inside that folder then when you add the image to your product listing you do not browse for the image you just type in the location of that image ie:

images/catagorie_1/image_1.jpg

I have trying all that combinations with image uploading and it uploaded image from "images" folder only. And then I type only file name and jpg. All another combinations were unsuccesfully.

/images/category/image.jpg

images/cetagory/image.jpg

/category/image.jpg

category/image.jpg

Just work uploaded image from "images" folder only and them type image.jpg. <_<

"images" is name of the folder on server in root/"folder" I made = the name of the producer/"image.extension" which I upload

I think that I understand you, don't I?! I tried on that way and it doesn't work.

ilustration of my folder on server..

root/images/sera/granured.jpg

are u use free domain and free hosting or not? if yes, that's the problem

i have 3 times install oscommerce with free domain and hosting, and get that problem. until i buy domain and pay hosting..woala that's fixed!!!

Archived