• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product price shows zero in shop catalog

jetskeem

Hi again,

When I have been uploading my items to the store, the price shows up in the editing, together with quantity, model, manufacturer, product name, etc. But when going to the store front, the price is shown as 0, but with everything else intact.

I don't know what I have done wrong, but all my items show the price as 0, but all the other attributes are correct. Even when "checking out" to test the system, and using PayPal, the postage and item price result in 0, and the PayPal account is in USD, when my PayPal account is AUD.

It is most probably the simplest of errors, but enough to drive me nuts.

Again, help with this would be most appreciated.

Best Regards,

Norman :blink:

Hi again,

When I have been uploading my items to the store, the price shows up in the editing, together with quantity, model, manufacturer, product name, etc. But when going to the store front, the price is shown as 0, but with everything else intact.

I don't know what I have done wrong, but all my items show the price as 0, but all the other attributes are correct. Even when "checking out" to test the system, and using PayPal, the postage and item price result in 0, and the PayPal account is in USD, when my PayPal account is AUD.

It is most probably the simplest of errors, but enough to drive me nuts.

Again, help with this would be most appreciated.

Best Regards,

Norman :blink:

Check your admin>localization to ensure one of the currencies you have installed is set to default. Without a default currrency the price will always display as ZERO.

Hope that fixes it for you............

Chris

Check your :

includes> languages> english.php

// if USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY is true, use the following currency, instead of the applications default currency (used when changing language)

define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'USD');

Change the USD to your country 3 digit ISO code eg USD is for US Dollars

go to your admin :

Configuration > my store

Switch To Default Language Currency ? set to TRUE

Archived