• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Discount Coupon Codes download

I see that the Discount Coupon Codes has several files on the contribution section. But for the past 5 or 6 uploads they are just fixes. I wanted to get a full copy of the Discount Coupon Codes with all the fixes embedded into it. Unless I am stuck downloading the full package from Sep 27, 2007 called Discount Coupon Codes 3.31. Please tell me I don't have to dowload the other 6 updates after that. Looks like the latest full package was on Sep 27.

What is the difference between this contribution Discount Coupon Codes and the coupons built in already with osCommerce?

I see that the Discount Coupon Codes has several files on the contribution section. But for the past 5 or 6 uploads they are just fixes. I wanted to get a full copy of the Discount Coupon Codes with all the fixes embedded into it. Unless I am stuck downloading the full package from Sep 27, 2007 called Discount Coupon Codes 3.31. Please tell me I don't have to dowload the other 6 updates after that. Looks like the latest full package was on Sep 27.

What is the difference between this contribution Discount Coupon Codes and the coupons built in already with osCommerce?

If your using an MS, version then

Forget about that one and use this one:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4135

Use the last version by Vger.

Or if your using an RC version use this one:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5743

You wont go wrong with contributions by these two!

Edited by Glcustoms

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

If your using an MS, version then

Forget about that one and use this one:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4135

Use the last version by Vger.

Or if your using an RC version use this one:

You wont go wrong with contributions by these two!

What is the difference between the MS version of osCommerce and RC version of osCommerce? I just installed the RC version since that is what I found on the downloads section of this oscommerce.com site. So now I have a fresh install.

What is the difference between the MS version of osCommerce and RC version of osCommerce? I just installed the RC version since that is what I found on the downloads section of this oscommerce.com site. So now I have a fresh install.

MS is for mile stones. MS versions are the latest that are stable.

RC is for release canidate. RC versions have a wrinkle or three to iron out.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

MS is for mile stones. MS versions are the latest that are stable.

RC is for release canidate. RC versions have a wrinkle or three to iron out.

I have installed the following per a reference from GLCustoms here on oscommerce forums:

It is called Gift Voucher (GV) and Discount Coupons (DC) for RC1, RC2, RC2a

Luckily I had installed a brand new fresh copy of Ver 2.2 RC2 so all I had to do was overwrite files. I did so and loaded the sql tables that came with it. But when I follow the instructions to install a Discount coupon and it seems that this add on has alot less features then I would expect for a discount coupon feature. I can't even assign the coupon to a specific product or category or limit how long the coupon is good for. Furthermore, I do not see anything in the admin interface that pertains to Gift Voucher. This contrib refers to Gift Voucher and Discount Coupons. Where is the Gift Voucher config? Why does the discount coupon seem so limited?

Another problem... no discount is being deducted from the order. I cash/cod set right now as a payment module. When I enter the coupon code where applicable, no discount appears for that order even if I confirm the order. I have tried either fix amount for a discount or percentage. Neither shows a deduction on the order.

Please see my message below. I fixed the one issue with the discount not showing on the order on the customer side. I had to fix the sort order inside of Admin/modules/coupons. The sort order number was the same as another Order total item. Now I see the discount being applied. Please read the rest below. I cannot see anything that pertains to Gift Voucher and the Discount. Only see a very limited Discount Coupon contribution.

I have installed the following per a reference from GLCustoms here on oscommerce forums:

It is called Gift Voucher (GV) and Discount Coupons (DC) for RC1, RC2, RC2a

Luckily I had installed a brand new fresh copy of Ver 2.2 RC2 so all I had to do was overwrite files. I did so and loaded the sql tables that came with it. But when I follow the instructions to install a Discount coupon and it seems that this add on has alot less features then I would expect for a discount coupon feature. I can't even assign the coupon to a specific product or category or limit how long the coupon is good for. Furthermore, I do not see anything in the admin interface that pertains to Gift Voucher. This contrib refers to Gift Voucher and Discount Coupons. Where is the Gift Voucher config? Why does the discount coupon seem so limited?

Another problem... no discount is being deducted from the order. I cash/cod set right now as a payment module. When I enter the coupon code where applicable, no discount appears for that order even if I confirm the order. I have tried either fix amount for a discount or percentage. Neither shows a deduction on the order.