• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to customzed text?

mcx76

Hi,

I want to product text appearing in BOLD, AND ALL OTHER OPTION, DIFFERNT COLOUR OF FONT.Some thing like below.

Like this is now in the website now:

Spanish Buffet

1)-ENSALADA MIXTA (Bitter Greens and Red Lettuces with Spiced Almonds, Picholine Olives, Shaved Spanish Manchego and a splash of Sherry Vinaigrette)

2)-TORTILLA ESPAÑOLA (Traditional Spanish Omelette made with Potatoes, Onions and Herbs)

I am learning a lot of things with the help of all of you.

Thanks for every one.

Hi,

I want to product text appearing in BOLD, AND ALL OTHER OPTION, DIFFERNT COLOUR OF FONT.Some thing like below.

Like this is now in the website now:

Spanish Buffet

1)-ENSALADA MIXTA (Bitter Greens and Red Lettuces with Spiced Almonds, Picholine Olives, Shaved Spanish Manchego and a splash of Sherry Vinaigrette)

2)-TORTILLA ESPAÑOLA (Traditional Spanish Omelette made with Potatoes, Onions and Herbs)

Hi, for that you must use html

When you add your product, in the description, use for example use <strong>Product Name</strong><BR><BR>description

Or use a wysiwyg editor. Search the forum for more information on that. Hope I helped ;)

Hi, for that you must use html

When you add your product, in the description, use for example use <strong>Product Name</strong><BR><BR>description

Or use a wysiwyg editor. Search the forum for more information on that. Hope I helped ;)

Thanks for the answer.its really help me to do. Can you let me know how i can add "wysiwyg editor" in website

I am learning a lot of things with the help of all of you.

Thanks for every one.

Thanks for the answer.its really help me to do. Can you let me know how i can add "wysiwyg editor" in website

Here is a good WYSIWYG editor for your admin:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4852

Download it and then follow the installation instructions that come with the package.

Have fun,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

I prefer FCK myself, I believe its easier to implement too.

FCKeditor for Product Descriptions http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2900

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Archived