• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Moved to new server, worked...now hosed

Jeff N

I coped mysql data files for my oscommerce store about a week ago. Today I moved the certificate over to the new server, and after repairing the database, it all came up fine. Then I realized I was missing a week's worth of most recent data, so I copied the mysql file over from the old server to the new using scp. After doing the usual "repair database" in cPanel, I can't get in anywhere.

When trying to hit the store, I get this:

= = = =

Warning: require(templates/DEFAULT_TEMPLATE/boxes.tpl.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/secure2/public_html/catalog/includes/template_application_top.php on line 92

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'templates/DEFAULT_TEMPLATE/boxes.tpl.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/secure2/public_html/catalog/includes/template_application_top.php on line 92

= = = = =

When trying to go to the Admin area, I get this:

= = = = =

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/secure2/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 133

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/secure2/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 133

= = = = = =

Any suggestions?

Many thanks.

I'm not aware of the constant DEFAULT_TEMPLATE which probably means it is one of those templating systems that I steer well clear of. However it is only a constant so maybe a file or some config settings are missing.

$languages_id is missing which tends to point to register globals being off when the site coding requires it on.

It's a start.

I'm not aware of the constant DEFAULT_TEMPLATE which probably means it is one of those templating systems that I steer well clear of. However it is only a constant so maybe a file or some config settings are missing.

$languages_id is missing which tends to point to register globals being off when the site coding requires it on.

It's a start.

Hi thanks -- no, no special template system. Register globals is set to "on." For some reason, I came back from lunch and am able to access the Admin area again. Getting errors in the header that say:

Error: There is currently no default currency set. Please set one at: Administration Tool->Localization->Currencies

Error ERROR_NO_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_DEFINED

But when I go to try to change these parameters, I get this error:

= = = =

Warning: Division by zero in /home/secure2/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 33

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-0, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS' at line 1

select currencies_id, title, code, symbol_left, symbol_right, decimal_point, thousands_point, decimal_places, last_updated, value from currencies order by title limit -0, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS

= = = =

??

Well well well...I copied the mysql data over to the new server again...and this time it all works fine.

So I guess there must've been something corrupt the first time -- I tarred the file and untarred on new server, and had nothing but problems.

Then I just scp'ed the same data over without any compression or anything, and voila -- we're good to go. Thanks, Robert, for sending helpful vibes.

Archived