• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping problems, don't know what to do

ShopShogun

Hello folks, first time poster. Anyway, I have been using the os for a little while now and have never had a problem. Recently, I am having a problem with shipping for international orders. It use to give you two options, one was international priority and the other international first class. Now, I haven't changed anything at all but it only allows customers to get international priority, which is about 25 bucks! I am losing alot of business and I cant figure out what is going on. I have both of them checked to be offered but it isn't working. I don't know much about these sites as I paid someone to design it all for me, so if I need more info for a helpful answer please let me know. Thanks!

www.shopshogun.com

I'm not sure which shipping module you are using or how long ago you started experiencing problems.

But there has been a few recent updates for USPS.

- :: Jim :: -

- My Toolbox ~ Adobe Web Bundle, XAMPP & WinMerge | Install ~ osC v2.3.3.4 -

I'm not sure which shipping module you are using or how long ago you started experiencing problems.

But there has been a few recent updates for USPS.

Is there anyway I could check and maybe tell you? I could really use the help. Thanks!

Same issue here. I'm using USPS Methods 4.1.3. The cheapest USPS rate for (4 oz.) from California to Australia is Priority International - $22.50. I've heard the zone should be under $5 for USPS. Do I need to enable & configure zone rates?

www.kickerfilms.com

Archived