• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes

daisysmom

When I try to put sizes to a product, even though I methodically add the sizes numerically in order, when I preview the product and pull down the sizes they are in no order what so ever. The sizes are for a horse blanket which comes in sizes 68" through 84", I enter them in the options in order, then enter them in the product attribute and they come out in the selection pull down like this: 68", 78", 76", 74", 72" etc. How do I have control over the order the options have?

Thanks for the reply and the help. I'm not sure I'm smart enough to figure that out though. Pretty new at this oscommerce stuff. Looking around this forum with all the difficulties folks are having with it, i'm wondering if I may have chosen the wrong shopping cart. Would love to hear from successful store owners.

Hi,

Was having the same problem with the attributes not being sorted (not even by lowest price first) but the add-on fixed it.

I do have a question though, how so I sort the list of Options (eg. Version, Model, Color....) to be non-alphabetical? With really customized products with 20+ drop down boxes per product the order matters a lot to me.

Thanks for your help or links to good add-ons!

I'm about to just do:

Option 1: Size

Option 2: Weight

Option 3: Color

Option 4: Packaging

as opposed to the automatically generated alphabetical one

Color

Packaging

Size

Weight

(I want the packaging drop down menu at the bottom)

Is there some contribution to sort the different product attributes drop down menus? (luckily i got the add-on that allowed me to sort the attributes within a drop down menu, I'd be screwed if I couldn't do that)

Any ideas?

I'm about to just do:

Option 1: Size

Option 2: Weight

Option 3: Color

Option 4: Packaging

as opposed to the automatically generated alphabetical one

Color

Packaging

Size

Weight

(I want the packaging drop down menu at the bottom)

Is there some contribution to sort the different product attributes drop down menus? (luckily i got the add-on that allowed me to sort the attributes within a drop down menu, I'd be screwed if I couldn't do that)

Any ideas?

Try this mod:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2673

Archived