• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Editing left and right boxes..

draculakos

Hello, my url site is www.turbosim.gr/oscommerce

I want add a backround image to all the menu (left and right) so i did this on the stylesheet.css :

.infoBoxContents {

background-image: url(http://www.turbosim.gr/images/menu/backround_menu.gif);

font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;

font-size: 10px;

}

i worked great, but it affected many more other boxes in the center of the site, but on those boxes i want to put different image as backround.. any idea?

thank you

I am Maintaining :

Product_Short_Description (i added it on specials.php and in shopping_cart.php)

City Shipping Rates With Admin (fixed the error that was giving wrong total shipping charges)

I had Created :

UTF bug fix on standard reviews system (admin & block)

Corrupted character on mysql with utf-8

Change the class for the boxes in the centre and add a new section in the stylesheet.

w3.schools.com has a good primer on css

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Change the class for the boxes in the centre and add a new section in the stylesheet.

w3.schools.com has a good primer on css

how can i change the .css that the center boxes uses? what files should i edit to do this ?

I am Maintaining :

City Shipping Rates With Admin (fixed the error that was giving wrong total shipping charges)

I had Created :

this is a tutorial for adding image to the box heading.. I asked how to make the center boxes take their values from a different css that the left and right columns

I am Maintaining :

I had Created :

well i am ok finally.. i am doing this simple : i am editing every .php file i want and when i am finding a table (center) that uses this class .infoBoxContents, i change it to .infoBoxContents2 and i created this class in the stylesheet.css with the backround image i want.. (different that the image i use for the left and right boxes..)

anyway thank you for your time guys! keep up the good work!

I am Maintaining :

I had Created :

guys i need a little more help.. i edited all the files in the root and i changed the class they use so i choosed a backround image..

My problem now is that i don't know what files should i change, to change the class they use.. E.g i want to edit the class that this box uses "new products for this month".. This box is loading in the index, but i don't know what file should i change..

I think that this box is loading from includes/modules/new_products.php , but when i open it i don't find what should i change to load a different class..

any help?

I am Maintaining :

I had Created :

Archived