• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Who knows?

theone2b

Hi people, sorry if this seems like a stupid question; i can center and change the width size of my page manually but i want to change the entire look and feel of the website. i have seen the CSS that controls the website. the question is: if i download some templates is it a matter of just replacing the the default template with the new one?

or do i have to install a mod. could someone please point me to the right direction on how to install a css template together with any supporting document that will aid the process.

CSS is the logical method that will enable me to constantly change skin of the website.

A lot of thanks people

Hi people, sorry if this seems like a stupid question; i can center and change the width size of my page manually but i want to change the entire look and feel of the website. i have seen the CSS that controls the website. the question is: if i download some templates is it a matter of just replacing the the default template with the new one?

or do i have to install a mod. could someone please point me to the right direction on how to install a css template together with any supporting document that will aid the process.

CSS is the logical method that will enable me to constantly change skin of the website.

A lot of thanks people

I do now; i have find a method to accomplish the task. thanks guys!!

Archived