• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Lost my username and password for my osCommerce store

carriecarrie

How do I retrieve my username and password for my store? The store is hosted on Netfirms but it was not installed via the Netfirms control panel where I would be able to reset my password. It was installed directly through my FTP program. I haven't been able to find a way to retrieve my username and password via other means. Does anyone know how to do that for an oscommerce store?

thank you.

Try using one of the forgotten passwords contributions

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

My apologies, I'm very much a beginner at this. How do I do what you suggested? I logged in to netfirms, I think that's my host cpanel?? How do I use "phpmyadmin", I don't understand. Please help, thank you.

do you mean your admin user / pass ? if so, you can reset this using phpmyadmin from your host cpanel etc

I got it! This works. You have to download it on to your computer and upload only the PHP file through your FTP program (not the rest of the bits and pieces). Read the installation file that comes with it because the website text does not explain it correctly. If you download it and follow the info in the installation file it works. Thank GOD! Whoever built this program thingy is a genius.

Archived