• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

installation

blueridge

I have about 50 times to install OS Commerce on my hosting site, www.blueridgehosting.net. Every combonation I try with the www.blueridgehosting.net/catalog/install gives me a, The requested URL /catalog/install was not found on this server. I need assistance with this as I have 3 websites set up using this cart. These were installed by the hosting company that I have a reseller account with that company.

Not sure what you`re saying? The install directory is only used on initial install/setup, after that its deleted, so if these are existing sites it would no longer exist.

If you`ve set up through an install via cpanel, you would be better downloading the latest version & installing that, as cpanel version are often quite old.

:huh: :huh:

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

... Every combonation I try with the www.blueridgehosting.net/catalog/install gives me a, The requested URL /catalog/install was not found on this server. I need assistance with this as I have 3 websites set up using this cart...

Do you own the domain blueridgehosting.net?

You don't use your Hosting company's domain name to install. You use your own domain name.

For example: my_own_domain_name.com/catalog/install or my_own_domain_name.com/install

If you don't own blueridgehosting.net, I don't think they'll be happy with your "attempts" to take over their site. :blush:

Archived