• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FCK WYSIWYG HTML editor

spooks

Hi

Need to change one page but the image will not be saved.

Have change the admin dir after my last update.

Are there anyone that can give me any help ?

Regards

Nick

I need to change one page but the image will not be saved and the old images are not there any more after I have saved.

Regards

Nick

• 2 months later...

Hi

I have moved my test site from a directory further down (where FCKeditor was working perfectly), to the a domain in my root directory , did the config.php changes of absolute path as suggested elsewhere here, but I still get the following error message:

Line: 68

Char: 131

Code: 0

URI: http://mysite//mynewlychangedadmin/fckeditor/editor/js/fckeditorcode_ie.js

Line: 48

Char: 1419

What else do I need to do?

Regards

Now I only get this error message;

Still red crossed squares and nothing else

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Hi

I have moved my test site from a directory further down (where FCKeditor was working perfectly), to the a domain in my root directory , did the config.php changes of absolute path as suggested elsewhere here, but I still get the following error message:

Line: 48

Char: 1419

What else do I need to do?

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Problem sorted, just reinstalled for the 5th time and this time it worked out.

Now have just installed another add on, (supplier admin area), I get the following messages when browsing as a supplier

Warning: require(fckeditor/fckeditor.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.../yebocom.com/myadmin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 13

Warning: require(fckeditor/fckeditor.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/../yebocom.com/myadmin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 13

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'fckeditor/fckeditor.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.../public_html/yebocom.com/myadmin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 13

What does this mean?

Regards

Now I only get this error message;

Still red crossed squares and nothing else

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using the editor since I set up my site without issue, awesome mod! Thank you!

Problem is, I moved my site to a new server, uploaded files, imported database, every is working fine except the FCK editor when I try to add or edit a new product. I don't know what I am missing.

I edited the fckeditor/editor/filemanager/connectors/php/config.php and should be correct.

The interface doesn't really load, I just see a few words "Source, Style, Format, Font, Size". It's almost like the graphics are not loading? I couldn't even find where the graphics are for the interface.

Obviously I can't really add a product without the interface and I sure hate to go back to the OSC default.

What could I be missing? Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

I have been using the editor since I set up my site without issue, awesome mod! Thank you!

Problem is, I moved my site to a new server, uploaded files, imported database, every is working fine except the FCK editor when I try to add or edit a new product. I don't know what I am missing.

I edited the fckeditor/editor/filemanager/connectors/php/config.php and should be correct.

The interface doesn't really load, I just see a few words "Source, Style, Format, Font, Size". It's almost like the graphics are not loading? I couldn't even find where the graphics are for the interface.

Obviously I can't really add a product without the interface and I sure hate to go back to the OSC default.

What could I be missing? Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

I fixed my issue, I believe it was because I renamed my admin folder and it might have had some characters that messed up the editor loading. I also changed the $Config['Enabled'] = false back to false, I had true, although I swear I tried that.

Anyways, just thought I'd post in case some one else has the same issue, something they might want to check. :)

Hi,

I have a problem. I want to install this contribution, but I already get stuck at step 3: <script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

This is nowhere to be found in my categories.php. I did install the simple multi image addon, might that be the problem?

Thanks,

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have this contribution working great on a few sites. I have copied one of these sites to create a new one. Most things are working fine - however, I cannot save changes in Define MainPage - error shows as ERROR_FILE_NOT_Writable - my userfiles directory has 777 set - does anyone know what I've done wrong - would be great to get this working. I managed to get it working last night by changing the permissions on my entire catalog directory to 777 - but obviously this would be a bit of a security risk.

Thanks

Lotti

• 3 months later...

Hi.

I am using 5679 Contribution All in One FCK Editor.

The editor works just fine except when I try to place a page break in longer product descriptions it the pagebreak is shown in live view.

Can Anyone give me some advice on how to solve this?

Thank you.

• 11 months later...

How do i implant it to category descriptions?

i have tryed but it show in the top and not where it should be, and it won't save my work, so i took it off.

my code in category.php is:

$category_desc_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_textarea_field('categories_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', '', 40, 10);

}

$category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_name($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));

}

I hope someone can help