• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can i make a site like... with oscommerce

mteverest

HI, i am new here and just joined. I'm trying to make a site like creationnepal . com for my small business can i just want to make clone of it. Is it possible with oscommerce to do.

thanks

waiting for suggestions...

Just to be clear here, osCommerce provides a basic look with the backend and administrative necessities of an e-commerce solution.

The sky is the limit for the look of the electronic store presentation. The only limits are your abilities and/or pocketbook.

The site that you wish to clone is not particularly comlicated, but will involve a working knowledge of php, html, css and a fair amount of time and testing.

For ALL problems, please review this link first -> osCommerce Knowledge Base

HI, i am new here and just joined. I'm trying to make a site like creationnepal . com for my small business can i just want to make clone of it. Is it possible with oscommerce to do.

thanks

waiting for suggestions...

One option is to use the Simple Template System contribution (link in my signature below) to assist you in designing your store. STS is one of the top downloads (addons) for osCommerce.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Archived