• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PHP5.2.6

Hello My OSCommerce store was working fine with version 4. something installed when I signed up for dedicated server. Due to PCI Complainance I ask the Support to upgrade the version and now the version is PHP 5.2.6 and my oscommerce site shows the following error when I go to my site. What am I doing wrong. Please help.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/boohoo/public_html/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Hello My OSCommerce store was working fine with version 4. something installed when I signed up for dedicated server. Due to PCI Complainance I ask the Support to upgrade the version and now the version is PHP 5.2.6 and my oscommerce site shows the following error when I go to my site. What am I doing wrong. Please help.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/boohoo/public_html/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

this means that they have not enabled support for php to connect to the mysql database. this function should be available - and oscommerce absolutely requires it. you should talk to your host, give them this error message and ask them to resolve it.

You were right. I notified the host and they took care of it. They said the below "The needed mysql extensions have been installed and the PHP/MySQL integration is now working properly."

Thanks much for your help.

Archived