• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Safari Browser

onsetrese

Hi All,

Ive tried to test the online store i'm building across platforms (browsers). It works well with Mozilla Firefox, a little problem with IE (I always do get problems with IE in everything I do, I just wish that people start forgetting about IE and shift to new browsers that dont go around the "standards" specially with CSS), I guess the problem with IE is CSS again. The worst problem occurs in SAFARI. I have some mods applied, anyway, the problem is, when I try to create an account, the moment you click in any field, a redirect happens and you are sent to the wholesale inquiries form/page. Again, same thing happens in the wholesale inquiry, clicking in any field refreshes the page like it is again redirected to the page. I just dont get it, why would it do such a thing?

Is this a browser issue? Is their a different ver of the oscommerce specially designed for MAC SAFARI?

Hmmmmm, its as if the whole page is an anchor/link?! Hovering anywhere turns the mouse pointer into a hand, denoting your hovering over a link. Now thats wierd. Someone please help me, tnx...

Archived