• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google checkout intergration help

hi to you all am back with another.. :-"

i am currently working on google checkout v1.4.5ccs and have a couple of probs that im not familular with.

1. i need to find out what the description below means

Specify a URL for Google to notify you of new orders and changes in order state. You must provide the URL of a server running 128-bit SSLv3 or TLS. [?]

API callback URL: ????????????????????????????????????????

2. am trying to set up shipping but not making any sense to me have been on google forums and posted but had no replys think they all in garden getting a tan :lol:

3.only need to intergrate shipping rates based on weight as i do in my webshop, also have pick up option, and use most royal mail services

any kind of would be greatly appreciated as i still new to this

thanks in advance

john

craftyhobbiesuk

:thumbsup:

your website is 't support the https protocol but the SSL certificate is issued to different website, that's why it will be impossible to integrate Google Checkout

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

your website is 't support the https protocol but the SSL certificate is issued to different website, that's why it will be impossible to integrate Google Checkout

thanks for that i am in the procces of purchasing an ssl certificate then hopefully the intergration will work :blush:

Archived