• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hide if cost is zero

Hi this i a great contribution I've been playing around for af couple of days and it's all most perfect. I would really like it to do a check to see if the amount is zero and if that is the case I would like that "table" to be hidden.

The reason is that I would like to show one option if the weight is below 20 kg and another if its above.

I hope someone can help.

hi

I'm not sure what contribution you have installed but it should be fairly easy to do what you want to do.

what page is it that you want to get rid of the price?

something like

<?php 

if ($products_price > 0)
{
echo $products_price;
}  ?>

should work.

hi

I'm not sure what contribution you have installed but it should be fairly easy to do what you want to do.

what page is it that you want to get rid of the price?

something like

Oh I'm sorry thought I posted ind the support thread for the contribution. But I have MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shippong ver. 1.2 installaled The code that I need to alter I beilieve is this

function quote($method = '') {
 global $order, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes;
 	  $combined_quote_weight = ($shipping_num_boxes * $shipping_weight);
  $this->quotes = array('id' => $this->code,
						'module' => constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_' . $this->delivery_geozone . '_TEXT_TITLE') . ' (' . $combined_quote_weight . ' lbs)',
						'methods' => array());

$this->determineTableMethod(constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_' . $this->delivery_geozone . '_MODE'));  

if ($method) {
	$j = substr($method, 5);

$shipping = $this->determineShipping(split("[:,]" , constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_' . $this->delivery_geozone . '_TABLE_' . $j)));

$this->quotes['methods'][] = array('id' => 'table' . $j,
									   'title' => constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_' . $this->delivery_geozone . '_TABLE_' . $j . '_TEXT_WAY'),
									   'cost' => $shipping + constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_' . $this->delivery_geozone . '_HANDLING'));
  } else {
	for ($j=1; $j<=$this->num_tables; $j++) {
	  if (!tep_not_null(constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_' . $this->delivery_geozone . '_TABLE_' . $j))) continue;

$shipping = $this->determineShipping(split("[:,]" , constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_' . $this->delivery_geozone . '_TABLE_' . $j)));

$this->quotes['methods'][] = array('id' => 'table' . $j,
										 'title' => constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_' . $this->delivery_geozone . '_TABLE_' . $j . '_TEXT_WAY'),
										 'cost' => $shipping + constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_' . $this->delivery_geozone . '_HANDLING'));
	}
  }

if ($this->tax_class > 0) {
	$this->quotes['tax'] = tep_get_tax_rate($this->tax_class, $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);
  }

if (tep_not_null(constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_' . $this->delivery_geozone . '_ICON'))) $this->quotes['icon'] = tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_' . $this->delivery_geozone . '_ICON'), $this->title);

return $this->quotes;
}

Thank you fo your replay Hope you got time to look at it again and can give memore specific help