• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sitemap installed. How long before Google finds my products?

raybeam

Well, see the topic..

I've installed Ultimate SEO URL's and all the products have their own great URL's now.. Google have found my sitemap, but Google haven't indexed many of the products pages yet.

Should I wait and hope for more of them to be registered by google soon, or could there be something wrong?

Thankful for all help I can get.

What sitemap contribution are you using? If you used the one by Chemo, it provides you with the setup for your google sitemap account. If you have done that, are the sitemaps verified when you look in that account?

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

What sitemap contribution are you using? If you used the one by Chemo, it provides you with the setup for your google sitemap account. If you have done that, are the sitemaps verified when you look in that account?

Jack

Hey Jack, I'm using the 1.3 version by Chemo. Chemo seems to know what he's doing.

I see now that it says on my google account that it might take some time for google to index all of my pages from the sitemapindex..

I was a little too quick to write the question, guess I'll have to wait some days and see then.

• 2 months later...
Hey Jack, I'm using the 1.3 version by Chemo. Chemo seems to know what he's doing.

I see now that it says on my google account that it might take some time for google to index all of my pages from the sitemapindex..

I was a little too quick to write the question, guess I'll have to wait some days and see then.

I think you should also submit your products to Google Base, so it will appear in a Google Product Search no matter what.

At least you should do that anyway.

Computers777dotcom

Archived