• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping Cart Will Not Update

jlknightner

I can add items to the update but I can not delete items HELP

do you have any more information on the fault that may help us help you with your problem.

what page are you on ie. admin/categories.php -> what exactly is happening. ie you click on delete and nothing happens. -> what version of oscommerce are you running, any contributions etc.

do you have any more information on the fault that may help us help you with your problem.

what page are you on ie. admin/categories.php -> what exactly is happening. ie you click on delete and nothing happens. -> what version of oscommerce are you running, any contributions etc.

No fault comes up. This is the page I an on:

http://www.beautifulwindowselgin.com/catal...opping_cart.php

I put a check in the remove square and press the update button and the pages refreshes and the check is gone but the item is still there.

When I purchased the template the following update came with it:

osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 051113

Please help. The website is beautifulwindowselgin.com

When I purchased the template the following update came with it:
You should be able to get support from the Template provider.

osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 051113
That update is 2.5 YEARS old.

Is there a way I can install and patch to update the OSCommerence to the latest revision?

the problem is, you're using a template. the templates make lots of changes to the main code base so you don't want to install the latest on top of your template - you'll lose the template. if you download the latest release, it comes with a list of changes. if you feel confident in your php skills, you could go through the list of changes and update your code. but you may find that some of the changes referenced are not compatible with the changes made by your template. there are also database changes, but they're pretty minor - mostly just adding some much needed indexes to the tables.

Archived