• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE not Defined

mpr3ssive

We're using Creloaded 6.15, by the way. I've posted this there as well but I still haven't solved the problem. Maybe you guys can help me out.

We have MVS installed, by the way. We recently started shipped some items as free shipping.

We get this FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE on the orders page, customer's invoices, packing slips, etc.

Which files do I need to define/edit so that "Free Shipping" shows up instead of "FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE".

I've tried here: catalog/includes/languagues/english/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php and here: includes/languages/english.php file and I still get FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE.

Thanks.

Coincidentally I came across this file about 30 mins ago trying to solve a problem of my own a few threads down :thumbsup:

ot_shipping.php

found in

catalog->includes->languages->english->modules->order_total

Coincidentally I came across this file about 30 mins ago trying to solve a problem of my own a few threads down :thumbsup:

ot_shipping.php

found in

catalog->includes->languages->english->modules->order_total

Ignore me, I obviously never read the whole of your original post :blush:

The languages file for this module has not been installed.

Have you just installed a contribution, in which case recheck you have followed all the installation steps.

Or you could define this field in /includes/english/english.php

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

We've had the MVS shipping module installed for 9 months already. It's been functioning. It's just that recently we started offering free shipping on certain items and we get that as a title.

I've tried here: catalog->includes->languages->english->modules->order_total

and here: includes/languages/english.php

Keep in mind we're using CreLoaded 6.15.

Get a decent editor, such as editplus, and take a copy of your site down onto your pc and then search the contents of all files for

FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Archived