• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal integrated inside your site

sh2605

Hiya,

I am not sure if this can be done with oscommerce, i have made a site for a friend who wants payments to go through paypal..... the paypal module seems to work fine and we have tweaked it so that when you go to confirm checkout it takes you to the paypal page and gives you the info on the products, shipping etc to checkout your items...

we were wondering if it would be possible to checkout using paypal having the checkout process integrated into the actual site design and instead of going to the paypal page at confirm checkout as the site looks proffesional and when you goto checkout it doesnt really look as proffesional...

does any 1 know of anything that can do the checkout process within the actual site like a proffesional online store but using paypal????

could a form be used to gather the info for the cards etc and then the info then be submitted to paypal so that payments go through????

really could do with some expert advice on this as im quite new to osccommerce and i just think that when you checkout and paypals own page opens it looks really tacky..

any help would be fantastic..

cheers, steve.

Archived