• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping bug ... weird!

bettyj

Hi -

I have a really weird problem.... I am using the single page easy checkout mod in conjunction with the UK postcode zone shipping mod.

All works fine, but every now and again a customer goes through with no shipping having been applied to their order.

I have checked the postcode zones, weight etc and all are in order - if I repeat these orders, then shipping is applied, so I know it is not a zone or weight error.

I have a feeling it is something to do with using the browser back/forward buttons - I was testing this once and the shipping just disappeared from the order when I used the IE browser back and then forward buttons, but it does not do it all the time, so is not a consistent issue. Occurs in maybe 1 in 30 orders. No consistency with postcode, weight or items ordered.

But it is a real pain - and costing me money!! :(

Has anyone any idea where I can look to sort this out or have any ideas.....?? I know the description above is vague - but it is about all I have to go on...

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
bump!

:blink:

still getting customers check out without shipping being applied....

any ideas??

Has anyone any idea where I can look to sort this out or have any ideas.....?? I know the description above is vague - but it is about all I have to go on...

any further info?

Archived