• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Some products, adding some not?

jackrabbit

http://www.meyer-imports.com

So, I really don't get what is going on here, but it may have something to do with attributes. It looks like the products without attributes can be added to the cart, but the glass glitter isn't adding.

The only changes that I have made were to redirect an unlogged shopper to the create account page instead of the login page, but I can't imagine that would have anything to do with anything really.

What is up, does anyone have any idea?

Thanks for the help.

Ok, so the problem was I had set up Prices for Logged-in Users Only and when I removed the restriction, the products that didn't have options were adding but the products with attributes were not.

Does anyone have an idea of why this would be happening? I would like to be able to revert to the normal behavior of showing prices pre-login but I can't till I fix this.

Let me know if there is some code I need to post.

Ok, so the problem was I had set up Prices for Logged-in Users Only and when I removed the restriction, the products that didn't have options were adding but the products with attributes were not.

Does anyone have an idea of why this would be happening? I would like to be able to revert to the normal behavior of showing prices pre-login but I can't till I fix this.

Let me know if there is some code I need to post.

I noticed there was 34 views of this post but no responses. Is there something that I should be posting that would make it easier for people to troubleshoot what is going on? I really have no time to pick through it error after error without knowing where to start.

Thanks, y'all.

I noticed there was 34 views of this post but no responses. Is there something that I should be posting that would make it easier for people to troubleshoot what is going on? I really have no time to pick through it error after error without knowing where to start.

Thanks, y'all.

Ok, so seriously. If you are a smart coder and you took a look at this and you are saying well, I don't know what log in for price does but I sure would like to help this poor sap if he just posted xyz then please let me know what I have to post and I will.

BTW, I hate being that guy who bumps his post cause he got ignored, but you know, come on y'all...

Ok, so seriously. If you are a smart coder and you took a look at this and you are saying well, I don't know what log in for price does but I sure would like to help this poor sap if he just posted xyz then please let me know what I have to post and I will.

BTW, I hate being that guy who bumps his post cause he got ignored, but you know, come on y'all...

I dont want to pass myself off as an expert, thats one thing I am not, but I am guessing that you have added javascript to your site and this is conflicting with the workings of your store.

I am using IE7 and it shows an error on line 19 of your products pages

http://www.meyer-imports.com/index.php?cPath=35

You might try and remove the javascript and just see if this solves your problem

<script type="text/javascript"><!--//--><![CDATA[//><!--

sfHover = function() {

var sfEls = document.getElementById("nav").getElementsByTagName("LI");

for (var i=0; i<sfEls.length; i++) {

sfEls.onmouseover=function() {

this.className+=" sfhover";

}

sfEls.onmouseout=function() {

this.className=this.className.replace(new RegExp(" sfhover\\b"), "");

}

}

}