• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Indes Design Shop

simplicity54321

Hi Hobokid,

You're right its dark and simple! I like it because of that.

A couple of points:

I like the fact you include the shipping information on each product page - except its apparently always the same, so probably your existing infobox about free worldwide shipping is the more appropriate place to list it.

..... so.... if I am the other side of the world, and order $51 of stuff you will ship it to me for free? That's a compelling offer.

Index page loads very slowly due to image sizes - consider using a thumbnailing contribution to speed up that process.

Categories: the Stationary category is misspelled: Staionary

And, normally I'm okay with sites that use pretty standard-looking OsCOmmerce boxes. But I notice your icon saying "No design No life" and I'd have to say you'll need to put a little more zip in the pages to make them live up to that statement!

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for your kind reply and useful suggestions. :thumbsup:

I have made some a few adjustments afterward and the site is ready to kick off soon! :rolleyes:

Best,

hobokid

www.hobokid.com

Hi Hobokid,

You're right its dark and simple! I like it because of that.

A couple of points:

I like the fact you include the shipping information on each product page - except its apparently always the same, so probably your existing infobox about free worldwide shipping is the more appropriate place to list it.

..... so.... if I am the other side of the world, and order $51 of stuff you will ship it to me for free? That's a compelling offer.

Index page loads very slowly due to image sizes - consider using a thumbnailing contribution to speed up that process.

Categories: the Stationary category is misspelled: Staionary

And, normally I'm okay with sites that use pretty standard-looking OsCOmmerce boxes. But I notice your icon saying "No design No life" and I'd have to say you'll need to put a little more zip in the pages to make them live up to that statement!

Chris

live stores discussed in this channel must be powered by osCommerce Online Merchant and have the "Powered by osCommerce" text displayed on the site.

Archived