• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please can someone review my site and give me feed back

I would like for someone to review my site and give me feed back. There are few things that l feel are a concern and would also like inputs from others. For one my url please give as much feed back as you can. www.closetforyou.com Thank you

I would like for someone to review my site and give me feed back. There are few things that l feel are a concern and would also like inputs from others. For one my url please give as much feed back as you can. www.closetforyou.com Thank you

There is no need for writing in CAPS you are not trying to amuse anyone around here.

As for the site it looks good, works fine, but is too standard (like a default oscommerce store). Try modifying it a bit and please change the logo :)

Good luck !

The creator of www.futomart.com

Two things jump out at me.

The image proportions are not correct.

The name on the ssl certificate does not match your site.

Okay - here are my comments:

1. It's an automated install of a fork of osCommerce.

2. It looks terrible - all the images are distorted. A default osCommerce install would look better.

3. It's two folders above the root e.g. closetforyou.com/closetforyou//catalog (note the extra forward slash which should not be there).

My advice - delete and start again.

Vger

I agree

Delete and start over again

At least then you will have live store having the "Powered by osCommerce" text and not be in breach of the forum rules.

Archived