• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Catalog export question

pcwarehouse

I have a question I need to be able to export my products, prices, stock and description to a csv or xml file, so that price reference sites can access it via the browser. Is there a special plugin I can get? Would be really happy if anyone could help. Thanks.

I have a question I need to be able to export my products, prices, stock and description to a csv or xml file, so that price reference sites can access it via the browser. Is there a special plugin I can get? Would be really happy if anyone could help. Thanks.

I have been using easy populate on my site for uploadin data. It does however come with an option to export to a csv file which you then edit with your new data. I hope this can help in some way.

Thanks for your answer. I have EP but this is not what I am looking for, as the csv file needs to be created automatically every couple hours, for the price match sites to get the updates. It should be accessable via the browser.

Thanks for your answer. I have EP but this is not what I am looking for, as the csv file needs to be created automatically every couple hours, for the price match sites to get the updates. It should be accessable via the browser.

phpmyadmin has these options.

If you click the EXPORT tab it should show a list of radio buttons

Select All / Unselect All

CSV

CSV for MS Excel

Microsoft Excel 2000

Microsoft Word 2000

LaTeX

Open Document Spreadsheet

Open Document Text

PDF

SQL