• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Manufacturer Images

aftabn10

Is it possible to have a page of images of all manufacturers where a user can then select a manufacturer and go straight to the products available for that manufacturer?

Please could somebody help.

Is it possible to have a page of images of all manufacturers where a user can then select a manufacturer and go straight to the products available for that manufacturer?

Please could somebody help.

You could just make a manufacturer category then sub-categories out of the manufacturer names and go from there.

You could just make a manufacturer category then sub-categories out of the manufacturer names and go from there.

Thanks for your quick reply. How would that work as I currently have my products linked to manufacturers? Do you mean having a 2nd category?

Thanks for your quick reply. How would that work as I currently have my products linked to manufacturers? Do you mean having a 2nd category?

Well if they're already linked then you have the dropdown of manufacturers, but if you want a page with every manufacturer listed with an image, then off the top of my head this is the way i would go, with creating a new catrgory called manufacturers, then sub categories of each manufacturer with sub category images. You just need to link the products into these new categories. There may well be an easier way to do this but if there is i can't think of it for some reason

Well if they're already linked then you have the dropdown of manufacturers, but if you want a page with every manufacturer listed with an image, then off the top of my head this is the way i would go, with creating a new catrgory called manufacturers, then sub categories of each manufacturer with sub category images. You just need to link the products into these new categories. There may well be an easier way to do this but if there is i can't think of it for some reason

Thanks lastblackjellybean. Ill give it a go.

Archived