• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Say hello to an idiot

I have totally screwed up the index.php file in the /languages/english directory. Now I am getting a parse error when I try to view the shopping cart main page. AARRGH, is there a copy somewhere that I can use to put this file back? (I was trying to get rid of the demo page text that comes up) I am new to this, (even though old) so please be simple and try to straighten me out with as little computer jargon as possible.

Thanks MikeH

I have totally screwed up the index.php file in the /languages/english directory. Now I am getting a parse error when I try to view the shopping cart main page. AARRGH, is there a copy somewhere that I can use to put this file back? (I was trying to get rid of the demo page text that comes up) I am new to this, (even though old) so please be simple and try to straighten me out with as little computer jargon as possible.

Thanks MikeH

download here

Thanks MikeH

Mike, just upload the index.php file from your comp to your hosting site(you should have all of these files from when you initially downloaded OSC). This will set everything back to pre-screw-up position.

Mike

Did that, it works like it did before I started fooling with it! You guys were a great help. Now, if I can get it re-written and get rid of that default stuff that is in there without messing it up again, I will be a really happy boy.

Thanks again y'all!!

MikeH

Archived