• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Slight Change to Admin Index Page?

rs2k

I am used to updating my orders on the index page of the Admin area. I like having the customer's names there next to the orders in alphabetical order. Is there a way I can increase how many orders and customers show up on that area? Right now it's only showing six at a time. Some of my orders are sliding off that list before I can change the status. I know I can get to them in the orders area, but I prefer the index page.

• 1 month later...
I am used to updating my orders on the index page of the Admin area. I like having the customer's names there next to the orders in alphabetical order. Is there a way I can increase how many orders and customers show up on that area? Right now it's only showing six at a time. Some of my orders are sliding off that list before I can change the status. I know I can get to them in the orders area, but I prefer the index page.

did you ever find a solution? i would like to know this as well.

did you ever find a solution? i would like to know this as well.

i poked around in the index.php file and found a reference to this:

/admin/includes/modules/files/customers.php and orders.php

see this section:

$customers_query = tep_db_query("select c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname, ci.customers_info_date_account_created from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " ci where c.customers_id = ci.customers_info_id order by ci.customers_info_date_account_created desc limit 6");

i bet if you change 6 to whatever number you want, it might do it. just back up first :)

Archived