• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning: Installation Directory exists

kellyok30

A big hello to all (as you can tell by the next few lines, I am a newbie)

I I have set up oscommerce in u2-web, which was very easy, However I keep getting the following warning message:

Warning: Installation directory exists at: /hsphere/local/home/user/yourdomain.com/catalog/install. Please remove this directory for security reasons."

I then went into webshall - catalog - Install and deleted the files, however I am still getting the message.

I know it has to be something stupid, but as i am just starting with oscommerce, I thought the not so stupid ones unlike myself, would be kind enough to help me :'(

I have looked everywhere before I bothered you all, but if i google it... I just get a bunch of new websites with the same messages.

Please help me!!!

thanks kelly

A big hello to all (as you can tell by the next few lines, I am a newbie)

I I have set up oscommerce in u2-web, which was very easy, However I keep getting the following warning message:

Warning: Installation directory exists at: /hsphere/local/home/user/yourdomain.com/catalog/install. Please remove this directory for security reasons."

I then went into webshall - catalog - Install and deleted the files, however I am still getting the message.

I know it has to be something stupid, but as i am just starting with oscommerce, I thought the not so stupid ones unlike myself, would be kind enough to help me :'(

I have looked everywhere before I bothered you all, but if i google it... I just get a bunch of new websites with the same messages.

Please help me!!!

thanks kelly

Delete the directory.

Archived