• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP module not listed in admin

georgecvsc

I copied OsCommerce code from one web site to a new one. I created the database from scratch, including the SQL mod for PayPal WPP. Everything works fine, except the PayPal WPP module is not listed, so I can't install it. I went back and looked at the original web site, and the module is not listed there either! It had been listed in the orignal web site right after I made the PayPal WPP mods and I was able to install at that time. The original web site is still accepting PayPal payments, it's just that the module is not listed in admin. What could be causing the module to not be listed in admin?

:blush: My mistake. It was there all along! I had renamed it to "credit card" because that's how I wanted it to appear to the user. I forgot, so I didn't recognize it when I looked at the module list. I think I change it to credit card (via PayPal).