• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal redirect back to oscommerce shop after payment

ramjias

Hi all,

I installed the standard paypal included in oscommerce (not the ipn contri). After the payment has been done in Paypal, and the customer clicks on the button to go back to the oscommerce webshop, the following error appears:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/members/paid/s/h/*****/htdocs/www/includes/modules/payment/paypal.php:2) in /data/members/paid/s/h/*****/htdocs/www/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

Then I wait a few seconds, hit the return to webshop button again, and then no error, I am send back to the webshop nice and easy.

Anyone has an idea how i can solve this? (And yes, I did to a search here and in Google but since I have no php knowledge I still do not have a clue!)

Thanks in advance!

Shirley

Hi all,

I installed the standard paypal included in oscommerce (not the ipn contri). After the payment has been done in Paypal, and the customer clicks on the button to go back to the oscommerce webshop, the following error appears:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/members/paid/s/h/*****/htdocs/www/includes/modules/payment/paypal.php:2) in /data/members/paid/s/h/*****/htdocs/www/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

Then I wait a few seconds, hit the return to webshop button again, and then no error, I am send back to the webshop nice and easy.

Anyone has an idea how i can solve this? (And yes, I did to a search here and in Google but since I have no php knowledge I still do not have a clue!)

Thanks in advance!

Shirley

Have you set up the Instant Payment Notification correctly in PayPal?

Log in to PayPal and click on Profile. It should be set to return to yoursite> checkout_success.php.

Have you set up the Instant Payment Notification correctly in PayPal?

Log in to PayPal and click on Profile. It should be set to return to yoursite> checkout_success.php.

I updated my paypal profile now. Will do some testing this weekend.

Thanks a lot for your help!