• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

installing FEDEX with my website

sanjeevg

I have website (www.eshopforall.com) based on oscommerce and i am facing problem installing FEDEX into it, i have been trying to integrate "fedex_direct_2.07" contribution into my website, but all the time it says:

"No response to CURL from Fedex server, check CURL availability, or maybe timeout was set too low, or maybe the Fedex site is down"

and when i have the option of debug set to true, then the following is what i see:

"Data sent to Fedex for Meter: 0,"211"10,"414137504"4003,"sanjeev gogna"4007,"Welcome to Eshop For All"4008,"708 - Vikas Kunj"4011,"new delhi"4013,"110018"4014,"IN"4015,"9811683697"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Meter:

"

I have hosting with godaddy - and my site address is www.eshopforall.com. PLEASE HELP

I have website (www.eshopforall.com) based on oscommerce and i am facing problem installing FEDEX into it, i have been trying to integrate "fedex_direct_2.07" contribution into my website, but all the time it says:

"No response to CURL from Fedex server, check CURL availability, or maybe timeout was set too low, or maybe the Fedex site is down"

and when i have the option of debug set to true, then the following is what i see:

"Data sent to Fedex for Meter: 0,"211"10,"414137504"4003,"sanjeev gogna"4007,"Welcome to Eshop For All"4008,"708 - Vikas Kunj"4011,"new delhi"4013,"110018"4014,"IN"4015,"9811683697"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Meter:

"

I have hosting with godaddy - and my site address is www.eshopforall.com. PLEASE HELP

Read the instructions carefully one more time. There is a section specifically for godaddy customer and the Curl issue. easy fix

-Dave