• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Working with template

GHGMinitech

Hiya, I recently purchased a template from templatemonster.com as I am new to the oscommerce layout and editing process, and was under the impression that my site would appear as shown on the template monster live demo and that I would just need to add products on to my site to get it up and running.

The live demo looks like this: http://osc3.template-help.com/osc_16407/

whilst my site appears as follows: http://www.e-pconline.co.uk/

The two sites are clearly different although template monster will not admit this!

I am really struggling to get to grips with this and the template monster support team are being no help at all! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks, Stephen Roberts

The two look absolutely identical to me.

Am i missing something?

Rob

Rob Bell - Inspired Graphix

Customising osCommerce in Australia, and the world!

View my profile for web and email links.

I'm sorry, but i cannot offer Free support via PM etc, and osCommerce forums prohibit me from putting any reference to paid support in my signauture.

However viewing my profile may provide links to my website or something like that which you may find useful.

The two look absolutely identical to me.

Am i missing something?

Rob

Many apologies, I had been viewing my site in mozilla firefox, where it appears differently for some reason.......

any reason this could be?

thanks!

I am using Firefox too... ?

It may be that there code isn't 100% FF friendly, but i can't imagine there being too many problems...

Rob

Rob Bell - Inspired Graphix

Customising osCommerce in Australia, and the world!

View my profile for web and email links.

I'm sorry, but i cannot offer Free support via PM etc, and osCommerce forums prohibit me from putting any reference to paid support in my signauture.

However viewing my profile may provide links to my website or something like that which you may find useful.

Archived