• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Always looking to make better

We have had our store up and running for almost a year now, and has worked very well for us.

But,

Always a BUT

We are always looking for comments and suggestions. Good and bad are always appreciated.

Please take a look at it, and let us know what you think.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Bill

www.midamericahobbies.com

Hi Bill,

www.midamericahobbies.com

The "osC snobs" will tell you that it looks like an out of the box shop with minor color changes.

I started checking your languages:

Warning: main(includes/languages/german/header_tags.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\websites\1410\midamericahobbies.com\includes\header_tags.php on line 8

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/german/header_tags.php' (include_path='.;C:\PHPVersions\PHP4.4.6-registerglobals\includes') in C:\websites\1410\midamericahobbies.com\includes\header_tags.php on line 8

Cannot see you site anymore with firefox. Opera to the rescue.

Man that is a long long box to display scrolling best sellers. Shorten it up a bit.

In the product categories I see a lot of wrapping like this:

Flightline / Track Equip.-

>

Does not look very neat. Change the value in application_top.pgp

Comodo point to verify does not work (at least in Opera).

Went to a product page http://www.midamericahobbies.com/product_i...roducts_id=2599 and noticed how the vendors logo on the right side pushed the column to something like 268px wide. Really made the 125px width of the left side look odd. Size images and columns to look nice.

Good product descriptions.

Enough ripping for one night.

Archived