• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Attributes as single product lines in EP

energy69

This may have being answered before, although I am, to say the least, a little confused. I am using EP 2.76e and have finally got it all working to the best of my knowledge. I have an exported CSV fie of all my products although this includes all varying attributes for each product listed on a single line. This means Product 1 with Attrib 1 and 2nd Attrib 1 and Product 1 with Attrib 1 and 2nd Attrib 2 and so on. Each single available option has a single row as a product. This makes somewhere in the region of 10000 lines. There is only approx 2 to 300

actual products, although what makes it appear as so many is when you include all the attributes. Hopefully someone will understand what I mean.

My question: Is there a way of getting Easy Populate to recognise these attributes and not create an individual product for each attribute as they are listed in my CSV and only show the 2 to 300 products and to automatically work-out that there are copies of the same product just with multiple attributes. Or is there a work around. Or what options can I use with the least amount of hassle. Any help with this is much appreciated.

Sam