• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error boxes width

aharzand

Hello everyone,

Does anyone happen to know where in OSC the width of the Error boxes are defined? I'm talking about the error boxes you get when, for example, you don't fill in a required field and etc... For some reason the widths of all my error boxes are HUGE (about 2000 pixels) and I can't seem to find where they are defined. If anyone knows exactly where they are please help. Thanks in advance.

aharzand

I think they are defined by the table they are in so if the table is 300px wide the error should be 300px, or if they are 100% they should be 100% whatever that is. Is this on one page or all of them?

I wish it was as simple as that. The problem is that this is a problem for all pages where an error box could appear (the contact us page, the registration page, etc..) and the widths are not defined in the page's php file. This makes me think they are defined somewhere centrally that I can't find.

I think they are defined by the table they are in so if the table is 300px wide the error should be 300px, or if they are 100% they should be 100% whatever that is. Is this on one page or all of them?

Archived