• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cannot see shopping cart

dostacos

Hello,

I have installed OScommerce on a hosting site called Siteground. I can see the files in my admin account and see that it has installed. I am also using a sitebuilder. When I click on online catalog my website pops up but it has nothing about OScommerce not even the banner. I am new here and am wondering if it is a configuration step I am missing. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Try typing in www.yourdomain.com/index.php and see what comes up. It could be another file that you are looking at such as index.html which might be the placeholder file for your domain.

I am not sure what sitebuilder is but osC is best edited with a PHP editor and FTP software.

Try typing in www.yourdomain.com/index.php and see what comes up. It could be another file that you are looking at such as index.html which might be the placeholder file for your domain.

I am not sure what sitebuilder is but osC is best edited with a PHP editor and FTP software.

The site has built in ftp software and a php editor. where do i type in www.yourdomain.com/index.php and i saw a file that resembles index.shtml in my admin folder

The site has built in ftp software and a php editor. where do i type in www.yourdomain.com/index.php and i saw a file that resembles index.shtml in my admin folder

Well I have come to the conclusion that the sitebuilder does not like the automatic installation of a shopping cart. I will have to try something else. Thank you for looking into this matter Java Roasters.

Archived