• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

images not showing up

viper00713

when adding products to the store, my images are no longer uploading to the site, does this program limit the amount of images to store, and how can i fix this.

I have not had any problems with the store before, all the images were going in just fine. Then I got to a certain count, and they quit uploading. The one's I had put in previously still work, I had connected to the store via ftp client, went into the images folder and deleted some of the orginal product images, I was able to upload some more photo's until i reached the number of photos that i had deleted. Is there a way to fix this.

thanks

There is no limit to the number of images except with maybe your ftp account or disk space but I don't think you would ever reach those limits. The only thing I can think of is that you have reached the max number of rows in a table in your database. Back up your database and save the file to your computer. Open in word pad and see if there is a really large number at the bottom of any of the tables. It will be in a row such as

ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1

It will be something like 3 billion in there.

That is all I have for you.

but if it is happening with ftp also and not allowing you to upload any more than ignore what I just said as it is not your issue then.

Archived