• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Tags SEO

Jack_mcs

4 hours ago, artfulweb said:

Will the future release of Header Tags SEO include Phoenix?

Yes, it will. The problem is that much of the code for the shop side needs to be changed to modules or hooks. I have done some already but it takes a lot of time so I'm not sure when it will be ready.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks Jack ! In that case I'll hold on to it in the site as it was installed and wait. I am totally incapable of doing those changes to hooks myself but was worried that it would be scrapped which would have been too bad. As usual we can count on you!

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, nandima said:

After installing HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.3.3_1

I am not aware of that version. The latest version is 3.3.5. Please try that and let me know if it still fails.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

15 minutes ago, nandima said:

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your message.

I Instaled you provide new version but the problem still there. Can you please look into this issue?

Thanks

These two files generating these problems;

catalog/admin/includes/boxes-->header_tags_seo
catalog /admin/includes-->template_top

I don't have a shop set up with that version and this addon but, as I recall, that is a problem with the base tag. In admin/includes/template_top.php find this line

<base href="<?php echo ($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN : HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_ADMIN; ?>" />

and change it to

<?php if (strpos(basename($_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']), 'header_tags') !== FALSE) { ?>
<base href="<?php echo ($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN : HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_ADMIN; ?>" />
<?php } ?>

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

20 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

I don't have a shop set up with that version and this addon but, as I recall, that is a problem with the base tag. In admin/includes/template_top.php find this line

and change it to

<?php if (strpos(basename($_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']), 'header_tags') !== FALSE) { ?>
<?php } ?>

Thanks, Jack, one problem solves but still the other one remains. Please help me to solve that one, Thanks.

1.jpg

Edited by nandima

If you are referring to the BOX_ORDERS text, that doesn't have anything to do with this addon. If you uploaded one of the included shop files it may not have been compatible with your shop. You (anyone) should only use those if the shop files have not been changed and if the versions are the same. If restoring those files don't help, please ask in the general support section for help with it.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

16 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

If you are referring to the BOX_ORDERS text, that doesn't have anything to do with this addon. If you uploaded one of the included shop files it may not have been compatible with your shop. You (anyone) should only use those if the shop files have not been changed and if the versions are the same. If restoring those files don't help, please ask in the general support section for help with it.

Thanks, Jack, for your support.

On 9/27/2019 at 10:27 AM, nandima said:

Thanks, Jack, for your support.

Jack, all previous problems figure out. But still, the below problem thereafter installing Header Tags_SEO_V 3.3.5. Can you look into this issue? Thanks.

1.jpg

The screenshot is too small for me to see anything useful. Can you describe the problem and provide a larger screenshot?

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

14 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

The screenshot is too small for me to see anything useful. Can you describe the problem and provide a larger screenshot?

Jack, after installing OSCommerce 2.3.4.1to Header Tags SEO V 3.3.5, upper right-hand side buttons [ (Cart Contents) (Checkout) (My Account) ] original display vanished. Can you look into those issues? Thanks.

1 Picture - Original view

2 Picture - Fault view

Original.jpg

Fault.jpg

Edited by nandima

4 hours ago, nandima said:

Jack, after installing OSCommerce 2.3.4.1to Header Tags SEO V 3.3.5, upper right-hand side buttons [ (Cart Contents) (Checkout) (My Account) ] original display vanished. Can you look into those issues? Thanks.

1 Picture - Original view

2 Picture - Fault view

Original.jpg

Fault.jpg

jquery is not reformatting your menus, buttons and so on - either the template does not load it or there is a script error stopping it running. Start by checking the console in your browser for errors.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

9 hours ago, nandima said:

Jack, after installing OSCommerce 2.3.4.1to Header Tags SEO V 3.3.5, upper right-hand side buttons [ (Cart Contents) (Checkout) (My Account) ] original display vanished.

Please try turning off the Page Top option in the settings for this addon.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Go to admin->Configuration-Header Tags SEO

Select the Display Page Top Title option

Click Edit

Set it to False

Click Save

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

43 minutes ago, Jack_mcs said:

Go to admin->Configuration-Header Tags SEO

Select the Display Page Top Title option

Click Edit

Set it to False

Click Save

I did. But still the problem there...................

If the display was correct prior to this installation then one of the code changes you made is not correct. I'm sorry but there's no way for me to say what that might be since it could be in several places and would depend on your code. I suggest you replace the files on the shop side with the original to get the page to load properly and then try again.

I would just replace the index.php file first. If the problem doesn't go away, try replacing the includes/template_top.php file. The latter may cause other problems so be ready to restore it but a quick test is all you need. If you replace all of the shop side files with the originals, then do the re-install in parts - making changes to files in the includes directory first, saving the template_top for last and checking after each change.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

22 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

If the display was correct prior to this installation then one of the code changes you made is not correct. I'm sorry but there's no way for me to say what that might be since it could be in several places and would depend on your code. I suggest you replace the files on the shop side with the original to get the page to load properly and then try again.

I would just replace the index.php file first. If the problem doesn't go away, try replacing the includes/template_top.php file. The latter may cause other problems so be ready to restore it but a quick test is all you need. If you replace all of the shop side files with the originals, then do the re-install in parts - making changes to files in the includes directory first, saving the template_top for last and checking after each change.

Thanks, Jack, problem sort out after installing includes/template_top.php file.

Edited by nandima

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jack,

How integration "Twitter Cards" with these add ones? In other words how to put below integration?, Thanks.

<meta name="twitter:card" content="">
<meta name="twitter:site" content="">
<meta name="twitter:creator" content="">
<meta name="twitter:url" content="">
<meta name="twitter:title" content="">
<meta name="twitter:description" content="">
<meta name="twitter:image" content="">

6 hours ago, nandima said:

How integration "Twitter Cards" with these add ones? In other words how to put below integration?, Thanks.

See the bottom of the admin->Header Tags SEO->Social page.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons