• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Tags SEO

Jack_mcs

@@Jack_mcs Where is the option? Sorry, I tried the "standard, duplicate, method but it says that the category checkbox must be enabled and that is too yet it still does it...

which option are you talking about?

That is the option. If that isn't set, then the problem has to be in the settings in Page Control for that page. You probably have the category or default category checkbox checked.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

@@Jack_mcs Jack it is still showing the "category keywords and metas" then the "product keywords and metas" Is there anywhere I must look? Or is there an error somewhere?

If you have checked the settings and they are correct, then there must be a mistake somewhere, though I can't imagine what it might be. You could try replacing the includes/header_tags.php file. Other than that I would have to go through the code to find the problem.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

@@Jack_mcs I compared the original header_tags.php with my current one and the only changes are those pages written after:

FillHeaderTagsArray($header_tags_array, $sortOrder);

cookie-usage, contact us... etc....

How should Header Tags SEO look like under configurations, here are my settings:

Auto Add New Pages false

Check for missing tags true

Clear cache false

display category parents in title and tags standard

display column box false

disable permiss warning false

disable help popups true

display silo links true

display social bookmark true

enable cache normal

enable an html editor no editor

enable html editor for cate desc. false

enable html editor for meta desc. false

enable html editof for products. false

enable version checker false

keyword density range 0.02,0.06

separator description -

separator keywords ,

Are these correct, or proper for googles new penguin and updates?

@@Jack_mcs I compared the original header_tags.php with my current one and the only changes are those pages written after:

FillHeaderTagsArray($header_tags_array, $sortOrder);

cookie-usage, contact us... etc....

How should Header Tags SEO look like under configurations, here are my settings:

Auto Add New Pages false

Check for missing tags true

Clear cache false

display category parents in title and tags standard

display column box false

disable permiss warning false

disable help popups true

display silo links true

display social bookmark true

enable cache normal

enable an html editor no editor

enable html editor for cate desc. false

enable html editor for meta desc. false

enable html editof for products. false

enable version checker false

keyword density range 0.02,0.06

separator description -

separator keywords ,

Are these correct, or proper for googles new penguin and updates?

Those settings are fine. However, they indicate you have an old version installed, which might be the cause of your problems. I suggest you upgrade to the latest version.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

@@Jack_mcs When updating to v.3.2.8 - will it erase my current keywords and title tags? If so, how can I save it so just the modules install? And there are instructions for upgrading installs correct? Thanks Jack.

If you have a recent version installed, then you can run the update file like this
http://yourdomain.com/headertags_seo_update.php?reset_options=true

That will add all of the new parts of the database without removing anything. If you have an older version from before this worked (I thik two versions ago), then you will need to use the mysql statments in the update files. You should still run the update file when you are done since it will order the configuration options so they make more sense.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

@@Jack_mcs Currently I have v. 3.2.6 installed - so going to 3.2.8 - should be easy, just replace the files and update with the link above?

There may be some changes need for the non-Header Tags files. They will be listed in the update docs though. Always backup when making such changes though.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

@@Jack_mcs - I went ahead and am looking to install 3.2.7 then I will install 3.2.8 on top, is that the correct way? Also, for the first step on the install -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) In includes/header.php,

******************** BELOW IS FOR MS2 and RC2 SHOPS *********************

FIND:

echo $messageStack->output('header');

}

?>

ADD BELOW:

<?php /*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/

if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_PAGE_TOP_TITLE == 'true') {

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td align="center"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td align="center" style="color:#aaa; font-size:10px;"><?php echo $header_tags_array['title']; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

/*** End Header Tags SEO ***/

?>

******************** ABOVE IS FOR MS2 and RC2 SHOPS *********************

******************** BELOW IS FOR 2.3 SHOPS *********************

FIND:

<div id="header" class="grid_24">

ADD ABOVE:

?>

<div style="text-align:center; color:#aaa; font-size:10px;"><?php echo $header_tags_array['title']; ?></div>

<?php

}

?>

******************** ABOVE IS FOR 2.3 SHOPS *********************

I read those both mc2 and 2.3 install questions and could not find the correct codings to replace, here is what I have:

if ($messageStack->size('header') > 0) {

echo '<div class="grid_24">' . $messageStack->output('header') . '</div>';

}

Is this an error?

@@Jack_mcs Also, on the install readme for 3.2.6 - 3.2.7 it shows the following -

16) In admin/categories.php,

******************** BELOW IS FOR 2.3 SHOPS *********************

FIND:

<?php /*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

<?php

} elseif ($action == 'new_product_preview') {

if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$pInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

$products_head_title_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_title_tag'];

$products_head_desc_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_desc_tag'];

$products_head_keywords_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_keywords_tag'];

$products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];

REPLACE WITH:

<?php

} elseif ($action == 'new_product_preview') {

if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$pInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

$products_head_title_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_title_tag'];

$products_head_desc_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_desc_tag'];

$products_head_keywords_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_keywords_tag'];

$products_head_listing_text = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_listing_text'];

$products_head_sub_text = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_sub_text'];

$products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];

******************** ABOVE IS FOR 2.3 SHOPS *********************

I do not have those in the admin/categories... looked on the previous install to find what it was replaced by? any clue?

@@Jack_mcs Also, on the install readme for 3.2.6 - 3.2.7 it shows the following -

16) In admin/categories.php,

I do not have those in the admin/categories... looked on the previous install to find what it was replaced by? any clue?

There was a mistake in 3.2.7, though I don't recall what it was. The best thing to do is to either use the actual instructions from 3.2.8 or use a compare program like WinMerge and compare your files with the included ones to find the changes. All of the Header Tags changes are clearly identified.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

@@Jack_mcs Okay Jack, when using the New Install for 3.2.8, i will not lose my current seo correct?

That's mostly contained in the database so as long as you use the update file as I mentioned, you won't lose anything. The exception is with the includes/header_tags.php file. If you have a contribution installed that uses the pseudo option in Header Tags,like Article Manager or Information Pages, then you lose those unless the file is edited manually. If you don't use that option, then there's nothing to worry about.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

@@Jack_mcs Sorry Jack, I am spamming you with quesitons, hope you dont mind. For the following instructions: 11) In includes/modules/product_listing, on the Catalog README -

states finding - FIND:

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

$prod_list_contents .= ' <td><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . '&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . $listing['products_name'] . '</a></td>';

} else {

$prod_list_contents .= ' <td><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . $listing['products_name'] . '</a></td>';

}

and replacing with the code provided - HERE IS WHAT MY PHP looks like, where would it go?

<?php
/*
 $Id$
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com  Copyright (c) 2010 osCommerce
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
?><?php
// Begin View All.
 $listing_split = new splitPageResults($listing_sql, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['view_all']) ? MAX_VIEW_ALL_ROWS : MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS), 'p.products_id');
// End View All.
?> 
<?php
 if ( ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) && ( (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '1') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3') ) ) {
?><?php echo tep_draw_result1_top(); ?>

<div class="cl_both result_top_padd ofh">
	 <div class="fl_left result_left"><?php echo $listing_split->display_count(TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS); ?></div>
	    <div class="fl_right result_right"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $listing_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y'))); ?></div>
    </div>
<?php echo tep_draw_result1_bottom(); ?>

<?php
 }
?><?php 
$row = 0;
$col = 0;

for ($col_sort=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $col_sort<$n; $col_sort++) {
   $lc_align = '';    switch ($column_list[$col_sort]) {
  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
    $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_MODEL;
    $lc_align = '';
    break;
  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
    $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS;
    $lc_align = '';
    break;
  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
    $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURER;
    $lc_align = '';
    break;
  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
    $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_PRICE;
    $lc_align = 'right';
    break;
  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
    $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY;
    $lc_align = 'right';
    break;
  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
    $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT;
    $lc_align = 'right';
    break;
  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
    $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE;
    $lc_align = 'center';
    break;
  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW':
    $lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_BUY_NOW;
    $lc_align = 'center';
    break;
   }
   if ( ($column_list[$col_sort] != 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW') && ($column_list[$col_sort] != 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE') ) {
  $lc_text = tep_create_sort_heading($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], $col_sort+1, $lc_text);
   }
 }
 if ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) {
  $col_items = (MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_PER_ROW - 1);

if (($listing_split->number_of_rows) == (MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_PER_ROW - 2)) {
  $col_width = '100%';
 }elseif (($listing_split->number_of_rows) == (MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_PER_ROW - 1)) {
  $col_width = '50%';
 }elseif (($listing_split->number_of_rows) == (MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_PER_ROW - 0)) {
  $col_width = 'auto';
 }else{
  $col_width = (int)(100 / ($col_items + 1)).'%';
 }
$colspan = ((MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_PER_ROW * 2) - 1);    $listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_split->sql_query);
  $prod_list_contents .= '<div class="prods_content prods_table">';
   while ($listing = tep_db_fetch_array($listing_query)) {
if (($col === 0) && ($row != 0)) {
  $prod_list_contents .= '<ul><li class="prods_hseparator">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</li></ul>';
}
if ($col === 0) {
  $prod_list_contents .= '<ul class="row row2" id="row-'.$row.'">';
  }else {
  $prod_list_contents .= '<li class="prods_vseparator">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'';
  }	  for ($col_sort=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $col_sort<$n; $col_sort++) {
    switch ($column_list[$col_sort]) {
	  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
	    $p_model = '<tr>
   <td><b><font>'.TABLE_HEADING_MODEL.' :</font></b></td>
   <td align="right"><font>' . $listing['products_model'] . '</font></td>
  </tr>';
	    break;
	  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
	    if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
	    $p_name = $lc_text = '<span><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . '&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . $listing['products_name'] . '</a></span>';
	    } else {
	    $p_name = $lc_text = '<span><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . $listing['products_name'] . '</a></span>';
	    }
	    break;
	  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
	    $p_manufact = '<tr>
   <td><b><font>'.TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURER.' :</font></b></td>
   <td align="right"><font><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $listing['manufacturers_id']) . '">' . $listing['manufacturers_name'] . '</a></font></td>
    </tr>';
	    break;
	  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
		  if ($listing['products_msrp'] > $listing['products_price']) {
		 if (tep_not_null($listing['specials_new_products_price'])) {
	 $p_price = $lc_text = '<div class="price padd ofh"><b class="fl_left">'.PRICE2. '</b><span>' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_msrp'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></div><div class="price_padd ofh"><b class="fl_left">'.PRICE. '</b><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></div>';
    } else {
	 $p_price = $lc_text = '<div class="price padd ofh"><b class="fl_left">'.PRICE2. '</b><span>' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_msrp'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></div><div class="price_padd ofh"><b class="fl_left">'.PRICE. '</b><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></div>';
    }
  } else {
    if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($listing['products_id'])) {
	  $p_price = $lc_text = '<div class="price padd ofh"><b class="fl_left">'.PRICE2. '</b><span>' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></div><div class="price_padd ofh"><b class="fl_left">'.PRICE. '</b><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></div>';
    } else {
	  $p_price = $lc_text = '<div class="price padd ofh"><b class="fl_left">'.PRICE3. '</b><span>' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></div>';
    }
  }
	    break;
	  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
	    $p_qty = ' <tr>
   <td><b><font>'.TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY.' :</font></b></td>
   <td align="right"><font>' . $listing['products_quantity'] . '</font></td>
  </tr>';
	    break;
	 /* case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
	    $p_weight = '<tr>
   <td><b><font>'.TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT.' :</font></b></td>
   <td align="right"><font>' . $listing['products_weight'] . '</font></td>
  </tr>';
	    break; */
	  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
	    if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])  && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
		  $p_pic = '<a class="prods_pic_bg" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . '&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '" style="width:'.(SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH + PIC_MARG_UN).'px;height:'.(SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT + PIC_MARG_UN).'px;">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], $listing['products_name'], (SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), ' style="width:'.(SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH + PIC_MARG_UN).'px;height:'.(SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT + PIC_MARG_UN).'px;margin:'.PIC_MARG2.'px 0px 0px '.PIC_MARG2.'px;"') . '';
	    } else {
		  $p_pic = '<a class="prods_pic_bg" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '" style="width:'.(SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH + PIC_MARG_UN).'px;height:'.(SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT + PIC_MARG_UN).'px;">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], $listing['products_name'], (SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), ' style="width:'.(SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH + PIC_MARG_UN).'px;height:'.(SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT + PIC_MARG_UN).'px;margin:'.PIC_MARG2.'px 0px 0px '.PIC_MARG2.'px;"CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE IMAGE.') . '';
	    }
	    break;
	  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW':
		 $p_button =  $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now1.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a>';
	    break;
    }

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_description, products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$listing['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);
    $p_desc = ''.mb_substr(strip_tags($product['products_description']), 0, MAX_DESCR_LISTING, 'UTF-8').' ...';

if (PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL != 0 || PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER != 0 || PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY != 0 || PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT != 0) {
 $p_listing = '<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" class="listing">'.$p_model.''.$p_manufact.'' . ''.$p_qty.'' . ''.$p_weight.'</table>';
 }

$p_id = $listing['products_id'];

/*  $list_box_contents[$cur_row][] = array('align' => $lc_align,
										   'params' => '',
										   'text'  => $lc_text); */
$p_details_text = '<div class="bg_button22" onMouseOut="this.className=\'bg_button22\';" onMouseOver="this.className=\'bg_button22-act\';">' .tep_draw_button_top() . '<a href="' . tep_href_link('product_info.php?products_id='.$p_id) . '" class="ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-icon-primary ui-priority-secondary" role="button"><span class="ui-button-icon-primary ui-icon ui-icon-triangle-1-e"></span><span class="ui-button-text">'.  IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS .'</span></a>' . tep_draw_button_bottom().'</div>';
$p_buy_now_text = '<div class="bg_button2" onMouseOut="this.className=\'bg_button2\';" onMouseOver="this.className=\'bg_button2-act\';">' .tep_draw_button_top() . '<a href="'.tep_href_link("products_new.php","action=buy_now&products_id=".$p_id).'"  class="ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-icon-primary ui-priority-secondary" role="button"><span class="ui-button-icon-primary ui-icon ui-icon-cart"></span><span class="ui-button-text">'.  IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART .'</span></a>' . tep_draw_button_bottom().'</div>';

}
   $prod_list_contents .= '<li style="width:' . PRODS_BLOCK_LISTING_WIDTH . 'px;" class="wrapper_prods">'. "\n".

'  <div class="name name_padd equal-height">'.$p_name.'</div>'. "\n".	 
  '  <div class="pic_padd wrapper_pic_div" style="width:'.(SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH + PIC_MARG_UN).'px;height:'.(SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT + PIC_MARG_UN).'px;">'.$p_pic.''.tep_draw_prod_pic_top().''.tep_draw_prod_pic_bottom().'</a></div>'. "\n".
  '  <div class="box-padd ofh">'. "\n".

'   <div class="desc desc_padd">'.$p_desc.'</div>'. "\n".
  '   <div class="listing_padd">'.$p_listing.'</div>'. "\n".
  '   <div class="equal-height-price">'.$p_price2.'</div>'. "\n".
  '   <div class="equal-height-price">'.$p_price.'</div>'. "\n".
  '   <div class="button__padd">'.$p_buy_now_text.''.$p_details_text.'</div>'. "\n".
  '  </div>'. "\n";  
   $col ++;
   if ($col > $col_items) {
   $prod_list_contents .= '</ul>';
   $row ++;
   $col = 0;
   }else{
 $prod_list_contents .= '</li>';
}
 }
  $prod_list_contents .= '</div>';
?><div class="contentContainer page_un">
 <div class="contentPadd">
<?php
   echo $prod_list_contents;
?>
 </div>
</div>
<?php
 } else {
?>
<div class="contentContainer">
 <div class="contentPadd txtPage">
   <p><?php echo TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS; ?></p>
</div></div>
<?php
 }
?>
<?php
echo
'<center><fontbase = helvetica>We appreciate your interest in our promotional sale items.  If you do not see the model or style you are interested in, please do not hesitate to give us a call at <strong><font color=red>888-818-2634</strong></font> and one of our experienced customer service representatives will be more than happy to assist with your inquiry.  You can also email us with any requests at <font color=red><strong><a href="http://www.savingshub.com/contact_us.php"><font color=red><strong>[email protected]</strong></font></a></center>'
?><br /><?php
 if ( ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) && ((PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '2') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3')) ) {
?>
<?php echo tep_draw_result2_top(); ?>	    <div class="cl_both result_bottom_padd ofh">
	 <div class="fl_left result_left"><?php echo $listing_split->display_count(TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS); ?></div>
	    <div class="fl_right result_right"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $listing_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y'))); ?></div>
    </div>
<?php echo tep_draw_result2_bottom(); ?><?php
 }
?>
<script type="text/javascript">
    $(document).ready(function(){   
   var row_list = $('.row');
   row_list.each(function(){
 new equalHeights($('#' + $(this).attr("id")));
 });
    })											  
    $(document).ready(function(){	 
   var row_list4 = $('.row2');
   row_list4.each(function(){
   // console.log($(this))
 new equalHeights4($('#' + $(this).attr("id")));
 });								 
    })		
</script>

@@Jack_mcs Sorry Jack, I am spamming you with quesitons, hope you dont mind. For the following instructions: 11) In includes/modules/product_listing, on the Catalog README -

states finding - FIND:

I don't mind the questions but I don't provide support for non-standard code since it requires too much effort to go through the code for all of the variations.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Jack,

I was wondering if the Silo option is still not functioning in the latest version (for OSC 2.3.x) or if you may have posted a fix in this thread that I missed. I have 2.3.1 and header tags 3.2.8 and the Silo box doesn't rename and doesn't list any links.

Jack,

I was wondering if the Silo option is still not functioning in the latest version (for OSC 2.3.x) or if you may have posted a fix in this thread that I missed. I have 2.3.1 and header tags 3.2.8 and the Silo box doesn't rename and doesn't list any links.

Nothing has been done with the silo code for a while. I don't know it's status off the top of my head. But be sure you have the option enabled in the settings, a silo setup in the silo section of Header Tags and the silo box installed in the modules.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Nothing has been done with the silo code for a while. I don't know it's status off the top of my head. But be sure you have the option enabled in the settings, a silo setup in the silo section of Header Tags and the silo box installed in the modules.

Yes I have both sections setup.

It will display the box, but even though I "rename" the box and specify how many links I want and leave "Select all categories", it just shows the box with the title as "Header Tags Silo" and no links.

Yes I have both sections setup.

It will display the box, but even though I "rename" the box and specify how many links I want and leave "Select all categories", it just shows the box with the title as "Header Tags Silo" and no links.

I just tested it here in a 2.3 shop and it does the same thing. I'll get this working in the next version if I have the time.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I just tested it here in a 2.3 shop and it does the same thing. I'll get this working in the next version if I have the time.

Sounds good, Thank you.

I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something or do something wrong.

The title tag for a category is also showing as a title on the page. Im not sure if this has been changed since my version of header tags seo?? Can you have two separate title tags, one for a category title tag and one for the title on the page - both editable ????

The title tag for a category is also showing as a title on the page. Im not sure if this has been changed since my version of header tags seo?? Can you have two separate title tags, one for a category title tag and one for the title on the page - both editable ????

No, it's not currently possible. It was coded that way because that is proper SEO but others have asked for it so it will be in a future version.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi,

First thanks for your contribution.

I have a bit of a problem installing some parts of it.

I use the "Header Footer Content" addon by Gergely and my header.php looks like this:

<?php
/*
 $Id$
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com
 Copyright (c) 2010 osCommerce
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
 if ($messageStack->size('header') > 0) {
   echo '<div class="grid_24">' . $messageStack->output('header') . '</div>';
}
?>
?>
<div style="text-align:center; color:#aaa; font-size:10px;"><?php echo $header_tags_array['title']; ?></div>
<?php
}
?>
<div id="header">
<?php include_once(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'sub_header.php'); ?>
</div>
<?php
 if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message'])) {
?>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
 <tr class="headerError">
   <td class="headerError"><?php echo htmlspecialchars(stripslashes(urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message']))); ?></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<?php
 }
 if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message'])) {
?>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
 <tr class="headerInfo">
   <td class="headerInfo"><?php echo htmlspecialchars(stripslashes(urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message']))); ?></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<?php
 }
?>

And i have to insert this part of your code:

FIND:
 <div id="storeLogo"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'store_logo.png', STORE_NAME) . '</a>'; ?></div>
REPLACE with:
 <div id="storeLogo"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'store_logo.png', (tep_not_null($header_tags_array['logo_text']) ? $header_tags_array['logo_text'] : STORE_NAME)) . '</a>'; ?></div>
 <?php /*** End Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

As you can see there is no <div id="storeLogo"><?php etc.

My question is , were do i put the last part of your code?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Rob