• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Tags SEO

Jack_mcs

Hi

This is a basic SQL problem but it's related to Header Tags 3.2.5 and it's also baffling. Everything has been installed and working for a few months but now I need to add some custom text to the products_head_keywords_tag field.

I need to append the same 5 keywords to 1400 products so rather than do each individually, I went into PHPmyadmin and exported the products_description table to excel.

So... my excel sheet is finished and I have a txt file with the SQL statements. It runs in PHPmyadmin with no errors, I look at the table and my new keywords are there.

The problem is that my product pages don't pick up the new info. The info is there in PHPmyadmin and also in my Admin section. I've tried

update products_description set products_head_keywords_tag=concat(products_head_keywords_tag,' keyword, keyword') where product_id=;etc etc

and

update products_description set products_head_keywords_tag=existing values for products_head_keywords_tag, keyword, keyword';

Both these work on my local test site with XAMPP but NOT on my LIVE site. The baffling thing is that if I edit and update the products in my Admin panel, without changing anything, they are then shown in the source of my product pages.

Obviously, i've cleared the cache, rebooted, tried with Firefox but they are still not shown.Even more baffling is that I backed up my LIVE database, restored it locally, ran my SQL with no errors, tried a few product pages and Yippee my new keywords are there. Restored back to my LIVE site and... Nope, they're not shown. Again, they are shown in my Admin panel and in PHPmyadmin and again if I edit and update the products in my Admin panel, without changing anything, they are then shown in the source of my product pages.

As a test I tried

update products_description set products_description='liwurfdhwwoafhgrfdv oliergjo t543563aerdf' where product_id=;etc etc

That WORKS first time, locally and live. Why is it just the header tags?

Hope someone can put me out of my misery

Ian

That WORKS first time, locally and live. Why is it just the header tags?

If, after the change to the database, you go to the products edit page for one of those products and the keywords are there, in proper format, then something must be wrong with your installation. Otherwise, something is wrong with the database changes. The recommended way for making such a change is with Easy Populate, which has a setting for this contribution. It is easier, in my opinion, and less likely to cause problems. For 1,400 products the upload may fail, depending upon your server but you can use the split option to accomplish it.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

If, after the change to the database, you go to the products edit page for one of those products and the keywords are there, in proper format, then something must be wrong with your installation. Otherwise, something is wrong with the database changes. The recommended way for making such a change is with Easy Populate, which has a setting for this contribution. It is easier, in my opinion, and less likely to cause problems. For 1,400 products the upload may fail, depending upon your server but you can use the split option to accomplish it.

Doh!! it was me. My local test site and live site got out of sync. Wasn't really ready to add the new features to live store but did update live admin section. Thats what the problem was. Both sites are now sync'd

Thanks

Ian

Anyone have a minute to help me out with something?

It seems that all of my French and German URLS (see underlined below) are getting redirected to the English equivalent URL. This means that the French and German are no longer getting picked up in Google. Big problem for me!

Is there a setting I can change in Header Tags SEO?

Carolyn

----------------------------

This is how Googlebot fetched the page.

URL: http://www.jubilane.ch/schwangerschaft-c-52.html

Date: Mon Nov 08 03:47:00 PST 2010

Googlebot Type: Web

HTTP/1.0 301 Moved Permanently

Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:47:01 GMT

Server: Apache/2.2.17

Set-Cookie: cookie_test=please_accept_for_session; expires=Wed, 08-Dec-2010 11:47:01 GMT; path=/; domain=www.jubilane.ch

Location: http://www.jubilane.ch/preconception-pregnancy-c-52.htmlConnection: close

Content-Type: text/html

Carolyn

Anyone have a minute to help me out with something?

It seems that all of my French and German URLS (see underlined below) are getting redirected to the English equivalent URL. This means that the French and German are no longer getting picked up in Google. Big problem for me!

Is there a setting I can change in Header Tags SEO?

This contribution doesn't have any thing to do with urls and redirection.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi gents,

I need some help.

I am on HTS 3.5, I had the same problem in 3.4.

When I run a test on any of my pages I get the following:

Test Results

languages in the Header Tags table are: 1 ( English ).

Title and Meta Tag results for index.php explain

English

From Site:

Title ->

Meta Description ->

Meta Keywords ->

From Settings:

Title -> OrganiCulture - Organic Italian Product in the UK

Meta Description -> Organic Italian Products delivery in the UK guaranteed by International Certifications. Buy online today. Free Shipping for orders over 50£

Meta Keywords -> Organic Italian Product, Eco friendly, Natural organic cosmetics, Organic Beauty Products, Organic baby products, Organic Skin Care, Organic food, italian food online, food delivery, delicatessen, extra virgin olive oil, marmalade, pesto, uk

Results of scan:

index.php is missing Header Tags code or it is not installed correctly. Verify that Fill Tags has been ran and that the root checkbox or the default checkboxes have been checked in Page Control.

From Site is all highlighted in red while from settings is in yellow.

Is that normal? Any ideas on what can I have done wrong? I saw in this thread someone with a similar problem but not answer.

Just to let you know Google indexes my page using the correct tags.

I am not sure if this is a real problem or a red herrings.

Any help is really appreciated.

Cheers

JK

From Site is all highlighted in red while from settings is in yellow.

Is that normal? Any ideas on what can I have done wrong? I saw in this thread someone with a similar problem but not answer.

Just to let you know Google indexes my page using the correct tags.

I am not sure if this is a real problem or a red herrings.

Perhaps there is something wrong with your installation or the provided code doesn't work with your php version or your host has some setting set so that it is preventing the code from working but if the title and tags show up on the actual page, then it a non-issue.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack_mcs!

In the beginning of the included instructions it says "The Search Engine Frienly option in admin->Configuration must be off to use this conribution". I use the Ultimate SEO v2.2d contribution, should i set "Enable SEO URL's" to off or does it mean something else?

In Admin-->Configuration-->My Store, the "Use Search-Engine Safe URLs (still in development)" option is already set to false.

Thanks in advance ¨-)

Hi Jack_mcs!

In the beginning of the included instructions it says "The Search Engine Frienly option in admin->Configuration must be off to use this conribution". I use the Ultimate SEO v2.2d contribution, should i set "Enable SEO URL's" to off or does it mean something else?

In Admin-->Configuration-->My Store, the "Use Search-Engine Safe URLs (still in development)" option is already set to false.

It is referring to Admin-->Configuration-->My Store, the "Use Search-Engine Safe URLs. Your version of Ultimate SEO will turn that option off automatically so you don't have to do anything.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

It is referring to Admin-->Configuration-->My Store, the "Use Search-Engine Safe URLs. Your version of Ultimate SEO will turn that option off automatically so you don't have to do anything.

Good, thanx, i will go on with the Header Tags SEO v3.2.5 installation then :-)

Hi Jack

I have osc 2.2 MS2 & Header Tags Controller v2.6.3 at the moment.

Do I need to upgrade to merchant v2.3.1 before I tackle updating my Header tags?

Do I just need to use this contribution without doing anything else i.e. I don't have to undo anything from the header tags controller I already have installed? I says it isn't compatible?

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5851

Thanks

Hi Jack

I have osc 2.2 MS2 & Header Tags Controller v2.6.3 at the moment.

Do I need to upgrade to merchant v2.3.1 before I tackle updating my Header tags?

Do I just need to use this contribution without doing anything else i.e. I don't have to undo anything from the header tags controller I already have installed? I says it isn't compatible?

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5851

Thanks

If you are going to upgrade your shop to 2.3.1, it won't work with HTC and there aren't any instructions for upgrading HTC to the 2.3 version so you'll need to do a new install. Although for the database changes, you'll need to apply all of the database patches in the update files in order to not lose any of the Header Tags data. If you are not going to update to 2.3.1, then you can do the same thing but use the MS2 set of instructions.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack,

i have noticed a problem that i had not before. My product description is not filled probably.

When i fill products meta description with products description then i get in german language only the product title filled into the meta desription insteed of my product description. For english language everything is fine. What could be the issue? Any Idea?

getshoes.de your Streetwear Store

Hi Jack,

i have noticed a problem that i had not before. My product description is not filled probably.

When i fill products meta description with products description then i get in german language only the product title filled into the meta desription insteed of my product description. For english language everything is fine. What could be the issue? Any Idea?

It was my fault, i have to set english to get the german tags filled.

getshoes.de your Streetwear Store

Hi Jack!

I have osc 2.2 MS2 (standard, no templates), i have uploaded the sql file & completed the installation of the catalog part. I see no "Replace me in Page Control under index.php" message (in fact i see no changes at all for now), but i guess that this is because my default language doesn't have id 1 (it has id 4). Before i go on to the admin part, i have one question:

In the product_info.php, if i add

<?php /*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="center"><?php echo TEXT_VIEWING; ?> 

<?php echo '<a title="' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '">' . $header_tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>

</tr>

<?php /*** End Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

above

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

then on the product page the right column of my site is shown to the bottom of the page (centered).

What am i doing wrong?

Thanx!

Edited by Vassilis

Hi Jack_mcs,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I could not see anything wrong in the install itself: I have review the code multiple time and again if all the metatag are filled I suspect that the code is fine. Is there any particular settings that need to be enable on the server?

My PHP version is 5.2.14.

Another problem that I have noticed in the test is the following:

Title length warning: (Suggested range is 60 to 120 characters) explain

for English

The Title for Argan Oil LIP BALM - 5.7 ml - I Provenzali Bio may be too short. It is 46 characters long.

for English

The Title for Pure Argan OIL - 50 ml - I Provenzali Bio may be too short. It is 41 characters long.

The Title for Organic EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL "Zahir" - 0.5 l - San Comaio may be too short. It is 59 characters long.

The Title for Organic BODY OIL -125 ml - NATURAL SENSE' for your Bebe' may be too short. It is 56 characters long.

The Title for Delicate LAUNDRY - 1000 ml - NATURAL SENSE' for your Bebe' may be too short. It is 58 characters long.

The Title for Organic BATH FOAM - 200ml - NATURAL SENSE' for your Bebe' may be too short. It is 57 characters long.

The Title for Organic SHAMPOO - 200 ml - NATURAL SENSE' for your Bebe' may be too short. It is 56 characters long.

The Title for DISHES & TABLEWARE Detergent - 1000 ml - Folia may be too short. It is 46 characters long.

The Title for DISHWASHER Detergent - 1000 ml - Folia may be too short. It is 38 characters long.

The Title for FLOORS & HARD SURFACES Detergent - 1000 ml - Folia may be too short. It is 50 characters long.

The Title for HANDWASH & WASHING MACHINE Detergent - 2000 ml - Folia may be too short. It is 54 characters long.

The Title for Multiuse with Active Oxygen may be too short. It is 27 characters long.

The Title for "Fiori d'Arancia" MARMALADE - 240 gr - BioAgricola Ferraro may be too short. It is 58 characters long.

The Title for Argan Oil BEAUTY SOAP - 250 gr - I Provenzali Bio may be too short. It is 49 characters long.

The Title for Argan Oil BODY GEL - 125 ml - I Provenzali Bio may be too short. It is 46 characters long.

The Title for Pure Argan BUTTER - 75 ml - I Provenzali Bio may be too short. It is 44 characters long.

Meta Description length warning: (Suggested range is 15 to 300 characters) explain

for English

The Meta Description for Pure Argan OIL - 50 ml - I Provenzali Bio may be too long. It is 351 characters long.

for English

The Meta Description for Organic EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL "Zahir" - Special Edition - 0.5 l - San Comaio may be too long. It is 304 characters long.

The Meta Description for Organic RED PESTO in Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 180 gr - Artigiana Genovese may be too long. It is 305 characters long.

The Meta Description for Organic SHAMPOO - 200 ml - NATURAL SENSE' for your Bebe' may be too long. It is 383 characters long.

The Meta Description for Organic GENOESE PESTO in Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 180 gr - Artigiana Genovese may be too long. It is 349 characters long.

The Meta Description for Argan Oil BEAUTY SOAP - 250 gr - I Provenzali Bio may be too long. It is 324 characters long.

If you actually count the number of char, it does not match the number of char shown by the test.

Is this a known issue?

Any ideas on where to check?

Thanks again in advance for all your help.

Cheers

JK

Perhaps there is something wrong with your installation or the provided code doesn't work with your php version or your host has some setting set so that it is preventing the code from working but if the title and tags show up on the actual page, then it a non-issue.

I have osc 2.2 MS2 (standard, no templates), i have uploaded the sql file & completed the installation of the catalog part. I see no "Replace me in Page Control under index.php" message (in fact i see no changes at all for now), but i guess that this is because my default language doesn't have id 1 (it has id 4). Before i go on to the admin part, i have one question:

then on the product page the right column of my site is shown to the bottom of the page (centered).

What am i doing wrong?

For the language problem, when you finish the admin login run the test function and there will be a way to fix it. You can do so beforehand by altering the database file but that's extra work and not necessary.

If you are using a standard shop (means no STS too), then you must have made a mistake with where the code was placed. There is an included file that you can use to compare against with a program like WinMerge.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

For the language problem, when you finish the admin login run the test function and there will be a way to fix it. You can do so beforehand by altering the database file but that's extra work and not necessary.

If you are using a standard shop (means no STS too), then you must have made a mistake with where the code was placed. There is an included file that you can use to compare against with a program like WinMerge.

I corrected the above right column problem concerning product_info.php by using the code from the 'new shop' file which is slightly different than the code in the instructions:

New Shop code (ms2, less than 2.3):

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<?php if (! tep_not_null($header_tags_array['title'])) $header_tags_array['title'] = $product_info['products_name'];

echo '<a title="' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '">' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '</a>';

?>

</td>

</tr>

Instructions code (ms2, less than 2.3):

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<?php echo '<a title="' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '">' . $header_tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>

</tr>

:-)

Edited by Vassilis

Hi Jack

I think I am going to have to start again with a fresh install of 2.3.1 :(

I will then do a fresh install for this new version instead of HTC. Hope it goes as well as it did before!

I also have Ultimate SEO URLSs v2.1c as suggested by you to work with HTC. Is this the same version to go with your HTS on a 2.3.1?

Thanks

Julie

Hi Jack

I think I am going to have to start again with a fresh install of 2.3.1 :(

I will then do a fresh install for this new version instead of HTC. Hope it goes as well as it did before!

I also have Ultimate SEO URLSs v2.1c as suggested by you to work with HTC. Is this the same version to go with your HTS on a 2.3.1?

No, that version has problems and should be replaced no matter what else you do. I recommend using Ultimate SEO V 2.2d (be sure not to grab the Polish version though).

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I installed carefully everything and the contribution seems to work perfectly fine!!! I just need to check the 'How to operate" instructions in order to take the best out of it. In my humble opinion, this contribution is professional's work, detailed and established in the most convenient and efficient way for all users.

Jack, thank you, u have my full respect :-)

Jack_mcs - Thanks so much for your help so far!!!

Couple more questions

vnjrqe.jpg

The stuff in the red boxes = problems...

Any Recommendations??

And also on the front page it also now says

" What's New Here? " and a picture beside it which it never ust to say..

Any suggestions??

Thanks so much for your help,

Jono

I installed carefully everything and the contribution seems to work perfectly fine!!! I just need to check the 'How to operate" instructions in order to take the best out of it. In my humble opinion, this contribution is professional's work, detailed and established in the most convenient and efficient way for all users.

Jack, thank you, u have my full respect :-)

Thank you for the kind words. They are appreciated.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The stuff in the red boxes = problems...

Any Recommendations??

And also on the front page it also now says

" What's New Here? " and a picture beside it which it never ust to say..

The < and $text viewing in the boxes are coding mistakes. You need to check the changes you made on that page. I don't see anything regarding a What's New statement but that isn't something the contribution adds.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The < and $text viewing in the boxes are coding mistakes. You need to check the changes you made on that page. I don't see anything regarding a What's New statement but that isn't something the contribution adds.

< is my mistake also the whats new thing, ive fixed both...

However...

=============================================

FIND (around line 240)

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

ADD ABOVE it:

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

NOTE 1: The placement of this is not critical. Anywhere neat the bottom of the

page is fine. You can also change or remove the TEXT_VIEWING text to

fit your site.

NOTE 2: If you are using STS and a product_info template, use this code instead:

<table width="794" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="center">$text_viewing  $text_viewing_title</td>

</tr>

<!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->

</table>

My product_info.php

How is this wrong?

using rc2 sts

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0"> 
<a name="<?php echo $header_tags_array['title']; ?>"></a>

<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
     $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
   } else {
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
   } else {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
   }
?>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1></td>
           <td align="right" valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_price; ?></h1></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main">
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
           <tr>
             <td align="center" class="smallText">
<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
             </td>
           </tr>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
         <p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
           <tr>
             <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_array = array();
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
         if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
       }

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
         $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       } else {
         $selected_attribute = false;
       }
?>
           <tr>
             <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
             <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
   if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr> 
     <?php if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS == 'true')
      include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'header_tags_social_bookmarks.php');
     ?>
     <!--- END Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->
     <tr>
       <td>
<?php
   if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
 }
?>
       </td>
     </tr> 
  <table width="794" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
      <td class="smallText" align="center">$text_viewing  $text_viewing_title</td>
     </tr>
    </table>
   </table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>