• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Tags SEO

Jack_mcs

Hi,

If anyone could help,

I installed successfuly on 2.2rc2a first STS 4.5.8 and then Header Tags Seo 3.1.5 and this contributions are great! Last two days I installed several URLs contributions (Ultimate SEO URLS, several versions and Ultimate SEO URLs5 by FWR media) but either they do not work or they disrupt my excellent Header Tags not to work completely well.

What solution for SEO URLs is compatible with Header Tags SEO 3.1.5 or maybe I need to install some URLs first and then Header Tags, or there is no compatible solution?

Thanks,

Miodrag

Hi,

If anyone could help,

I installed successfuly on 2.2rc2a first STS 4.5.8 and then Header Tags Seo 3.1.5 and this contributions are great! Last two days I installed several URLs contributions (Ultimate SEO URLS, several versions and Ultimate SEO URLs5 by FWR media) but either they do not work or they disrupt my excellent Header Tags not to work completely well.

What solution for SEO URLs is compatible with Header Tags SEO 3.1.5 or maybe I need to install some URLs first and then Header Tags, or there is no compatible solution?

Thanks,

Miodrag

Ultimate SEO works fine with it, though you should use the version I uploaded. The others should work with it but some have had problems. Ultimate SEO Url's 5 requires a code change in Header Tags in order for it to work. I planned on including that in the next version but can post it here if you need it.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Basically Here is my question

When I place keywords in an individual item.

Do I have to have the item name before each keyword to make sure it gets attached to the proper item?

Don

Basically Here is my question

When I place keywords in an individual item.

Do I have to have the item name before each keyword to make sure it gets attached to the proper item?

Don

Does "item" refer to the product name? Assuming that is what you mean, whatever you place in the keyword field will show in the meta keywords tag. If you want the product name to appear in that list, then you have to add it in, or use the fill tags option as mentioned.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Lets say I have an item.

I am just trying to figure out how to place individualized unique keywords on that item. That way I can target the search engines for certain high traffic results on certain individual items.

Thanks,

Don

Lets say I have an item.

I am just trying to figure out how to place individualized unique keywords on that item. That way I can target the search engines for certain high traffic results on certain individual items.

Thanks,

Don

This has been answered, twice now. I don't know any ofther way to say it. If you actually try to use the contribution, you will probably quickly figure out how it works.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Dear Jack,

Please help me with this problem I am facing:

I installed the Headertags SEO contribution on my website www.nevertebrate.ro. I followed all the instructions exactly, in fact I went back on them 3 times already. Eveything seems to be in order: everything is working, except for the product_info.php which is not showing in the header the title of the product itself, but the default title. I tryed everything but it is still not working. I even reinstalled everything 3 times, but still I can't get it to work.

The categories header doesn't show the title also. Please tell me what can I do. If you need me to paste some code from the store please feel free to ask.

This is the result of the 'test'

Test Results

Default Text Present: explain

The default root text, New Home Page Title, should be removed or changed for index.php with language ID of 6.

The default root text, products new home, should be removed or changed for product_info.php with language ID of 6.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Crapu

Ultimate SEO works fine with it, though you should use the version I uploaded. The others should work with it but some have had problems. Ultimate SEO Url's 5 requires a code change in Header Tags in order for it to work. I planned on including that in the next version but can post it here if you need it.

Jack

Thanks for your very fast answer Jack. I found googling yesterday your nice and effective reply to Gary from Club osCommerce (link is here: http://www.clubosc.com/seourls5-htcseo3.html ), that had the same problem, and it solved mine too. I hope you will include this code within next version.

And, if I should comment, it would be very nice for oscommerce cart if someone (let's say you or someone so familiar with the core code) publish completely new version with this few contributions that everyone today use and install (HTC, STS, USU, maybe google sitemap xml..) preinstalled in the core code. That way osCommerce cart will be for sure today the most customizable, the most SE friendly etc. shopping cart in the world. I experimented first with Joomla and VirtueMart, and with Drupal + UberCart, but I decided at last - osCommerce. Thanks again

Miodrag

Edited by misabgd

Dear Jack,

Please help me with this problem I am facing:

I installed the Headertags SEO contribution on my website www.nevertebrate.ro. I followed all the instructions exactly, in fact I went back on them 3 times already. Eveything seems to be in order: everything is working, except for the product_info.php which is not showing in the header the title of the product itself, but the default title. I tryed everything but it is still not working. I even reinstalled everything 3 times, but still I can't get it to work.

The categories header doesn't show the title also. Please tell me what can I do. If you need me to paste some code from the store please feel free to ask.

This is the result of the 'test'

Thanks in advance for your response.

Crapu

- Run Fill Tags

- Check a product in the prodicts edit page to make sure the title is filled in. If not, something is wrong on the admin side.

- Use the included product_info.php file. If it still fails, it's probably the includes/heder_tags.php file.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hello Jack,

I had posted in few days back here about getting an error that says "Failed To Open" dir. Since then I have reinstalled Header Tags SEO and its still happenning. Luckily I found your cool test feature and ran it. It lists several errors but most of them say that files cannot be found (like the one below). I have checked and verified that these files do exist in the respective path. However, these files are still not being found. Can you offer advice about these files not being found even though they exist? Thanks.

TEST RESULTS:

Test Results

Permissions Error: explain

Permissions settings for the includes/header_tags.php file appear to be incorrect. Change to 777. NOTE: Disregard if on Windows server.

Missing File Error: explain

Cannot find file includes/header_tags.php.

Cannot find file includes/functions/clean_html_comments.php.

Cannot find file includes/boxes/header_tags.php.

Cannot find file includes/modules/header_tags_social_bookmarks.php.

Default Text Present: explain

The default root text, New Home Page Title, should be removed or changed for index.php with language ID of 1.

The default root text, products new home, should be removed or changed for product_info.php with language ID of 1.

Duplicate title found: explain

for English

exists more than once.

Duplicate meta description found: explain

for English

exists more than once.

Missing Code in File explain

The Header Tags head code for the index.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_info.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews_info.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews_write.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the specials.php file cannot be found.

Database/File Mismatch Error: explain

The number of file entries in the database (6) does not match the number in the includes/header_tags.php file (0).

Files not in the includes/header_tags.php file:

index.php

product_info.php

product_reviews.php

product_reviews_info.php

product_reviews_write.php

specials.php

Hello Jack,

I had posted in few days back here about getting an error that says "Failed To Open" dir. Since then I have reinstalled Header Tags SEO and its still happenning. Luckily I found your cool test feature and ran it. It lists several errors but most of them say that files cannot be found (like the one below). I have checked and verified that these files do exist in the respective path. However, these files are still not being found. Can you offer advice about these files not being found even though they exist? Thanks.

TEST RESULTS:

Missing File Error: explain

Cannot find file includes/header_tags.php.

Cannot find file includes/functions/clean_html_comments.php.

Cannot find file includes/boxes/header_tags.php.

Cannot find file includes/modules/header_tags_social_bookmarks.php.

There's something wrong with your setup. The code looks for the files using the DIR_FS_CATALOG and DIR_WS_INCLUDES definitions. What are yours set to?

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack,

I did a search asking for ways to get my web page visited using search engines. I am a total newby at this so I'm going to ask you if I'm interpreting this correctly so far. Jack, I looked inside your file named "My Contributions" on the left side of this page and it looked to me, that somewhere in there must be a routine that will install a set of variables to a number of my files within my store folder, am I correct so far?

So if this is true, how exactly, within steps 1, 2, 3... etc. am I supposed to accomplish this task correctly? I can read all about this stuff on this page, and many others, but I have no clue as to what I'm supposed to do to add it to my files! Told you I was a total newby at this! :o) I can see by what people are writing here that you have contributed greatly to a lot of stores out there and for that I will thank you also since I'm sure there are a lot more greatful people out there like me, than super duper code writers out there like you! The rest of us are very greatful for people like you, so thanks so very much Jack.

p.s. I don't even know how to set up the payment modules built into osComerce, but I'm learning; how's that for a newby!!! Sad huh!

Thanks again,

Jim Henriksen

Culleys AeroWerks

Hi Jack

This is what it says:

DIR_FS_CATALOG = /htdocs/catalog

DIR_WS_INCLudes = includes/

Thanks

Please try this. In admin/header_tags_test.php, find this line (should be line 76)

if (! file_exists($files[$i]) && strpos($files[$i], "install.php") === FALSE)

and insert this line directly above it

echo 'path '.$files[$i].'<br>';

Save and upload then run the test. What does it display on the page?

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack,

I did a search asking for ways to get my web page visited using search engines. I am a total newby at this so I'm going to ask you if I'm interpreting this correctly so far. Jack, I looked inside your file named "My Contributions" on the left side of this page and it looked to me, that somewhere in there must be a routine that will install a set of variables to a number of my files within my store folder, am I correct so far?

So if this is true, how exactly, within steps 1, 2, 3... etc. am I supposed to accomplish this task correctly? I can read all about this stuff on this page, and many others, but I have no clue as to what I'm supposed to do to add it to my files! Told you I was a total newby at this! :o) I can see by what people are writing here that you have contributed greatly to a lot of stores out there and for that I will thank you also since I'm sure there are a lot more greatful people out there like me, than super duper code writers out there like you! The rest of us are very greatful for people like you, so thanks so very much Jack.

p.s. I don't even know how to set up the payment modules built into osComerce, but I'm learning; how's that for a newby!!! Sad huh!

Thanks again,

Jim Henriksen

Culleys AeroWerks

Each contribution is different but they all come with instructions. You have to download the contribution and follow the instructions. There isn't an option that will automatially do that for you. Everyone starts where you are at. It isn't an impossible task, just a difficult one. You need to backup your site and try an install. Although, header Tags isn't one of the easy installs around so a different contribution might be a better way to get your feet wet. This thread has a lot of answers so you may want to spend some time going through it.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

- Run Fill Tags

- Check a product in the prodicts edit page to make sure the title is filled in. If not, something is wrong on the admin side.

- Use the included product_info.php file. If it still fails, it's probably the includes/heder_tags.php file.

Jack

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply. I reinstalled the store the 4th time to reinstall the Headertags fresh. Everything seems working except for the same product_info.

I did what you asked me:

- I filled tags, went to admin/product editing panel and all the tags have been filled (therefore as to your statements the problem is not on the admin side). When I go to the site, it shows only the default title

- I went to page control -> product_info and I put some test title, description and keywords in the index.php and product_info.php files. I checked with the "View Result" checkbox and they were all introduced as I wanted. For the index.php they appear on the site so there is nothing wrong there. When I clink on categories and products the title displayed is the default title. What can I do now?

Here is what the "Test" gives me (nothing wrong detected)

Test Results

Missing Code in File explain

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews_info.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews_write.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the specials.php file cannot be found.

Please help me get this to work. I have spent a couple of days now trying to get it working... Thank.

P.S: The header_tags.php file is the one supplied in the contribution. I haven't made any changes there. I will display the code here:

<?php
/*
 $Id: header_tags_seo.php,v 3.0 2008/01/10 by Jack_mcs

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce
 Portions Copyright 2009 oscommerce-solution.com

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/ 

require_once(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'header_tags.php'); 
require_once(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'clean_html_comments.php'); // Clean out HTML comments from ALT tags etc.

$header_tags_array = array();
$sortOrder = array();
$tmpTags = array();

$defaultTags_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_HEADERTAGS_DEFAULT . " where language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$defaultTags = tep_db_fetch_array($defaultTags_query);
$tmpTags['def_title']	 =  (tep_not_null($defaultTags['default_title'])) ? $defaultTags['default_title'] : '';
$tmpTags['def_desc']	  =  (tep_not_null($defaultTags['default_description'])) ? $defaultTags['default_description'] : '';
$tmpTags['def_keywords']  =  (tep_not_null($defaultTags['default_keywords'])) ? $defaultTags['default_keywords'] : '';
$tmpTags['def_logo_text'] =  (tep_not_null($defaultTags['default_logo_text'])) ? $defaultTags['default_logo_text'] : '';

// Define specific settings per page: 
switch (true) {
 // INDEX.PHP
 case (basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) === FILENAME_DEFAULT):
$pageTags_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_HEADERTAGS . " where page_name like '" . FILENAME_DEFAULT . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$pageTags = tep_db_fetch_array($pageTags_query);

$catStr = "select categories_htc_title_tag as htc_title_tag, categories_htc_desc_tag as htc_desc_tag, categories_htc_keywords_tag as htc_keywords_tag from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'";
$manStr = "select mi.manufacturers_htc_title_tag as htc_title_tag, mi.manufacturers_htc_desc_tag as htc_desc_tag, mi.manufacturers_htc_keywords_tag as htc_keywords_tag from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " mi on m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id where m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$_GET['manufacturers_id'] . "' and mi.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'";

if ($pageTags['append_root'] || $category_depth == 'top' && ! isset($_GET['manufacturers_id']) )
{
  $sortOrder['title'][$pageTags['sortorder_root']] = $pageTags['page_title']; 
  $sortOrder['description'][$pageTags['sortorder_root']] = $pageTags['page_description']; 
  $sortOrder['keywords'][$pageTags['sortorder_root']] = $pageTags['page_keywords']; 
  $sortOrder['logo'][$pageTags['sortorder_root']] = $pageTags['page_logo'];
  $sortOrder['logo_1'][$pageTags['sortorder_root_1']] = $pageTags['page_logo_1'];
  $sortOrder['logo_2'][$pageTags['sortorder_root_2']] = $pageTags['page_logo_2'];
  $sortOrder['logo_3'][$pageTags['sortorder_root_3']] = $pageTags['page_logo_3'];
  $sortOrder['logo_4'][$pageTags['sortorder_root_4']] = $pageTags['page_logo_4'];
}

$sortOrder = GetCategoryAndManufacturer($sortOrder, $pageTags, $defaultTags, $catStr, $manStr);

if ($pageTags['append_default_title'] && tep_not_null($tmpTags['def_title'])) $sortOrder['title'][$pageTags['sortorder_title']] = $tmpTags['def_title'];
if ($pageTags['append_default_description'] && tep_not_null($tmpTags['def_desc'])) $sortOrder['description'][$pageTags['sortorder_description']] = $tmpTags['def_desc'];
if ($pageTags['append_default_keywords'] && tep_not_null($tmpTags['def_keywords'])) $sortOrder['keywords'][$pageTags['sortorder_keywords']] = $tmpTags['def_keywords'];
if ($pageTags['append_default_logo'] && tep_not_null($tmpTags['def_logo_text']))  $sortOrder['logo'][$pageTags['sortorder_logo']] = $tmpTags['def_logo_text'];

FillHeaderTagsArray($header_tags_array, $sortOrder);  

// Canonical URL add-on
if (tep_not_null($cPath))
  $canonical_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath='.$cPath);

break;

// PRODUCT_INFO.PHP
 // PRODUCT_REVIEWS.PHP
 // PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO.PHP
 // PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE.PHP
 case (basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) === FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO):
 case (basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) === FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS):
 case (basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) === FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO):
 case (basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) === FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE):

switch (true)
{
 case (basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) === FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO):		  $filename = FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO;		  break;
 case (basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) === FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS):	   $filename = FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS;	   break;
 case (basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) === FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO):  $filename = FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO;  break;
 case (basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) === FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE): $filename = FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE; break;
 default: $filename = FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO;
} 
$pageTags_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_HEADERTAGS . " where page_name like '" . $filename . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$the_product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id where p.products_id = '" . (int)$_GET['products_id'] . "' and pd.language_id ='" .  $languages_id . "'");
$the_product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($the_product_info_query);
$header_tags_array['product'] = $the_product_info['products_head_title_tag'];  //save for use on the logo
$tmpTags['prod_title'] = (tep_not_null($the_product_info['products_head_title_tag'])) ? $the_product_info['products_head_title_tag'] : '';
$tmpTags['prod_desc'] = (tep_not_null($the_product_info['products_head_desc_tag'])) ? $the_product_info['products_head_desc_tag'] : '';
$tmpTags['prod_keywords'] = (tep_not_null($the_product_info['products_head_keywords_tag'])) ? $the_product_info['products_head_keywords_tag'] : '';

$catStr = "select c.categories_htc_title_tag as htc_title_tag, c.categories_htc_desc_tag as htc_desc_tag, c.categories_htc_keywords_tag as htc_keywords_tag from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where c.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and p2c.products_id = '" . (int)$the_product_info['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'";
$manStr = "select mi.manufacturers_htc_title_tag as htc_title_tag, mi.manufacturers_htc_desc_tag as htc_desc_tag, mi.manufacturers_htc_keywords_tag as htc_keywords_tag from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " mi on m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id  where m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$the_product_info['manufacturers_id'] . "' and mi.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' LIMIT 1";

if ($pageTags['append_root'])
{
  $sortOrder['description'][$pageTags['sortorder_root']] = $pageTags['page_description']; 
  $sortOrder['keywords'][$pageTags['sortorder_root']] = $pageTags['page_keywords'];
  $sortOrder['logo_1'][$pageTags['sortorder_root_1']] = $pageTags['page_logo_1'];
  $sortOrder['logo_2'][$pageTags['sortorder_root_2']] = $pageTags['page_logo_2'];
  $sortOrder['logo_3'][$pageTags['sortorder_root_3']] = $pageTags['page_logo_3'];
  $sortOrder['logo_4'][$pageTags['sortorder_root_4']] = $pageTags['page_logo_4'];	  
}

if ($pageTags['append_product'])
{	
  $sortOrder['title'][$pageTags['sortorder_product']] = $tmpTags['prod_title'];  //places the product title at the end of the list
  $sortOrder['description'][$pageTags['sortorder_product']] = $tmpTags['prod_desc'];
  $sortOrder['keywords'][$pageTags['sortorder_product']] = $tmpTags['prod_keywords']; 
  $sortOrder['logo'][$pageTags['sortorder_product']] = $tmpTags['prod_title'];
}

$sortOrder = GetCategoryAndManufacturer($sortOrder, $pageTags, $defaultTags, $catStr, $manStr, true);
if ($pageTags['append_default_title'] && tep_not_null($tmpTags['def_title'])) $sortOrder['title'][$pageTags['sortorder_title']] = $tmpTags['def_title'];
if ($pageTags['append_default_description'] && tep_not_null($tmpTags['def_desc'])) $sortOrder['description'][$pageTags['sortorder_description']] = $tmpTags['def_desc'];
if ($pageTags['append_default_keywords'] && tep_not_null($tmpTags['def_keywords'])) $sortOrder['keywords'][$pageTags['sortorder_keywords']] = $tmpTags['def_keywords'];
if ($pageTags['append_default_logo'] && tep_not_null($tmpTags['def_logo_text']))  $sortOrder['logo'][$pageTags['sortorder_logo']] = $tmpTags['def_logo_text'];

// Canonical URL add-on
if ($_GET['products_id'] != '') {
	$canonical_url = tep_href_link(basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']), 'products_id='.(int)$_GET['products_id']);
}	

break;

// SPECIALS.PHP
 case (basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) === FILENAME_SPECIALS):
$pageTags_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_HEADERTAGS . " where page_name like '" . FILENAME_SPECIALS . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

// Build a list of ALL specials product names to put in keywords
$new = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_image, s.specials_new_products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s where p.products_status = '1' and s.products_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.status = '1' order by s.specials_date_added DESC ");
$row = 0;
$the_specials='';
while ($new_values = tep_db_fetch_array($new)) {
  $the_specials .= clean_html_comments($new_values['products_name']) . ', ';
}

if (strlen($the_specials) > 30000)				  //arbitrary number - may vary with server setting
 $the_specials = substr($the_specials, 0, 30000);   //adjust as needed

if ($pageTags['append_root'])
{
  $sortOrder['logo_1'][$pageTags['sortorder_root']] = $pageTags['page_logo_1'];
  $sortOrder['logo_2'][$pageTags['sortorder_root']] = $pageTags['page_logo_2'];
  $sortOrder['logo_3'][$pageTags['sortorder_root']] = $pageTags['page_logo_3'];
  $sortOrder['logo_4'][$pageTags['sortorder_root']] = $pageTags['page_logo_4'];	  
}

$sortOrder['keywords'][10] = $the_specials;; 

break;

// ALL OTHER PAGES NOT DEFINED ABOVE
 default:
$header_tags_array['title'] = tep_db_prepare_input($defaultTags['default_title']);
$header_tags_array['desc'] = tep_db_prepare_input($defaultTags['default_description']);
$header_tags_array['keywords'] = tep_db_prepare_input($defaultTags['default_keywords']);
break;
 }	

echo ' <title>' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '</title>' . "\n";
echo ' <meta name="Description" content="' . $header_tags_array['desc'] . '" />' . "\n";
echo ' <meta name="Keywords" content="' . $header_tags_array['keywords'] . '" />' . "\n";

if ($defaultTags['meta_google'])   echo ' <meta name="googlebot" content="all" />' . "\n";
if ($defaultTags['meta_language']) echo ' <meta http-equiv="Content-Language" content="en-US" />'."\n";
if ($defaultTags['meta_noodp'])	echo ' <meta name="robots" content="noodp" />' . "\n";
if ($defaultTags['meta_noydir'])   echo ' <meta name="slurp" content="noydir" />' . "\n";
if ($defaultTags['meta_revisit'])  echo ' <meta name="revisit-after" content="1 days" />' . "\n";
if ($defaultTags['meta_robots'])   echo ' <meta name="robots" content="index, follow" />' . "\n";
if ($defaultTags['meta_unspam'])   echo ' <meta name="no-email-collection" value="' . HTTP_SERVER . '" />' . "\n";
if ($defaultTags['meta_replyto'])  echo ' <meta name="Reply-to" content="' . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . '"/>' . "\n";
if (tep_not_null($canonical_url))  echo ' <link rel="canonical" href="'.$canonical_url.'" />'. "\n";

echo ' <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=' . CHARSET  . '" />'."\n";
echo '<!-- EOF: Header Tags SEO Generated Meta Tags -->' . "\n";
?>

Hi Jack,

I inserted the code and it says this:

path header_tags_seo.php

path header_tags_fill_tags.php

path includes/header_tags_seo_words.txt

path includes/functions/header_tags.php

path includes/boxes/header_tags_seo.php

path includes/languages/english/header_tags_seo.php

path includes/header_tags.php

path includes/functions/clean_html_comments.php

path includes/boxes/header_tags.php

path includes/modules/header_tags_social_bookmarks.php

path headertags_seo_install.php

path headertags_seo_uninstall.php

Please try this. In admin/header_tags_test.php, find this line (should be line 76)
	  if (! file_exists($files[$i]) && strpos($files[$i], "install.php") === FALSE)

and insert this line directly above it

echo 'path '.$files[$i].'<br>';

Save and upload then run the test. What does it display on the page?

Jack

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply. I reinstalled the store the 4th time to reinstall the Headertags fresh. Everything seems working except for the same product_info.

Please help me get this to work. I have spent a couple of days now trying to get it working... Thank.

What happens when you use the included files?

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack,

I inserted the code and it says this:

path header_tags_seo.php

path header_tags_fill_tags.php

path includes/header_tags_seo_words.txt

path includes/boxes/header_tags_seo.php

path includes/languages/english/header_tags_seo.php

path includes/header_tags.php

path includes/functions/clean_html_comments.php

path includes/boxes/header_tags.php

path includes/modules/header_tags_social_bookmarks.php

path headertags_seo_install.php

path headertags_seo_uninstall.php

Then there is something wrong with your configure seteup because the above should be the full path. That's not something that is covered in this support thread though.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

What happens when you use the included files?

Jack

Which included files? Do you mean the ones in the catalog_for_new_shop_only? I always did a manual install because I am using a website with 2 languages: english and romanian.

nope. that link didnt solve my problem. perhaps you pasted the wrong link?

anyway, i will tinker with it and and see if i can figure out the solution. if i figure out how to solve it, i will post the solution in case anyone else is having the same issue.

in the mean time, if anyone knows the solution to this problem and would like to help me out by informing me of this i would greatly appreciate it.

thank you.

thread has a lot of answers so you may want to spend some time going through it.

indeed it does..... too bad all of the standard issues were not organized and put into a trouble shooting document, otherwise a lot of time would be saved.