• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Tags SEO

Jack_mcs

Alright, now I'm back with a question directly related to this application. :blush:

It looks like it's all working, it's in the admin, I set up as much as I saw was possible.

When viewing the source of the main page or a product, it shows:

<meta name="Description" content="" />

<meta name="Keywords" content="" />

....but just like that......blank. Is there something missing to get that to fill in?

Aurora Produções is where I'm having this issue.

Also, the Title is blank..... :mellow:

TIA!!!

Edited by Xanthous

Did you run Fill Tags? The Test script?

Jack

Until now, I hadn't seen that option. Now, when going in that part of the admin, it looks as though something is missing, as the descriptions are:

HEADING_TITLE_SEO

TEXT_PAGE_TAGS

TEXT_INFORMATION_PAGES

HEADING_TITLE_SEO_PAGENAME

TEXT_INFORMATION_DEFAULT

Then when clicking on "fill tags" or "test" I get the following:

Warning: require(includes/languages/portugues/header_tags_seo.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aurora/public_html/admin/header_tags_fill_tags.php on line 14

Warning: require(includes/languages/portugues/header_tags_seo.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aurora/public_html/admin/header_tags_fill_tags.php on line 14

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/portugues/header_tags_seo.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/aurora/public_html/admin/header_tags_fill_tags.php on line 14

Ok, I installed the English language and it works....how do I make it work when running another language?

I get these errors from the test:

Test Results

Missing Code in File

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews_info.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews_write.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the specials.php file cannot be found.

Database/File Mismatch Error:

The number of file entries in the database (0) do not match the number in the includes/header_tags.php file (6).

Ok, I installed the English language and it works....how do I make it work when running another language?

I get these errors from the test:

Test Results

Missing Code in File

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews_info.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews_write.php file cannot be found.

Database/File Mismatch Error:

The number of file entries in the database (0) do not match the number in the includes/header_tags.php file (6).

You seem to be skipping a lot of steps. Are you following the directions in the install files?

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi, all! I’ve been stewing for days on my next step. I have a website that is up and running, but it needs more work. And of course, I am a newbie for sure. I don’t know what to do and am close to being at my wits end. I started with a Dreamweaver site – hired a company to put in a shopping cart and they installed osCommerce – hired someone else then to do addon “QPBPP_v1.3.5”. I foresee a few more addons, but for now I need the “Header Tags SEO v 3.0 by Jack_mcs.”

I tried numerous times to plow through the 70+ pages on the forum in this regard and each time it was too overwhelming, so I gave up. It gets to be more than I can handle. I know there are so many of you deserving of credit, but in this case it looks like Jack is to be commended for the endless hours he puts in. I can’t believe it! I don’t know what to do and ask for your advice? Should I give up and hire someone? Or do I keep plugging away? Here’s what I have done thusfar:

I downloaded the file “Header Tags SEO v 3.0.7”. I put files in directories, made recommended changes on copied files (still have a few areas I could not find and will need assistance). I have not tried running, as I am afraid of messing up my website. Would you suggest that I get another hosting site to practice or should I try running on my current site once I get all files in order?

Here’s what I have done and the problems I have encountered:

In addition to making copies of everything, I printed all texts for instructions, then:

1. Placed “headertags_seo_install.php” file to public_html/shop & opened browser and typed in my site name. It worked. (haven’t deleted yet.)

2. Placed “header_tags_fill_tags.php”; “header_tags_seo.php”; “header_tags_test.php” in admin directory, as well as other tags in “includes” area. There were a total of 11 tags, plus the button.gif image, which I added in my osCommerce files.

3. Made recommended modifications in files that I copied for: index.php & product_info.php (I did not place in my osCommerce directory yet.)

4. “Install_catalog” – I made recommended modifications in files I copied for: stylesheet.css; index.php; includes/application_top.php; includes/database_tables.php; includes/languages/English/product_info.php; includes/languages/English.php; includes/column_left.php (These should be fine, but I need assistance with the following files:

product_info.php (need help with the around line 222 - Instead of adding the seo social bookmarks codes under:

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

CAN I ADD THE UPDATE UNDER:

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<?php // BOF qpbpp

//<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART);

?>

<td class="main" align="right">

<table border="0" align="right">

<tr><td align="center">

<?php echo TEXT_ENTER_QUANTITY . ":" . tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity', $pf->adjustQty(1), 'size="6"'); ?>

</td></tr>

<tr><td align="center">

<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?>

</td></tr>

</table>

</td>

<?php // EOF qpbpp ?>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

THE other file I am not sure is the: “includes/header.php”. Instructions indicate for MS2 or RC2 shop. My shop is v2.2RC1 with QPBPP_v1.3.5. Do I do anything here?

5. “Install_Admin” - I made modifications in all php files recommended, but could not find verbatim coding in the following – and I need assistance. (The QPBPP addon, I think, caused different changes in coding.)

Around line 394 in admin/categories.php

Around line 679 in admin/categories.php

Around line 805 in admin/categories.php

Around line 984 in admin/categories.php

Around line 988 in admin/categories.php

Around line 1013 in admin/categories.php

Around line 1022 in admin/categories.php

Around line 243 in admin/categories.php (something was not exact, but I couldn’t find for I added as recommended and hope this is ok)

I am going to wait to hear from someone before attempting to show problems in the above 7 areas. If I can get answers to my 2 questions above relating to the product_info php and the includes/header.php; and also whether you would advise me to continue, I will take it from there. If I continue, should I submit the above 7 areas one by one, or altogether? Four of the areas give instructions to “add under” which I can find similar coding, but not verbatim due to the QPBPP addon. The other three areas indicate “replacing.”

I apologize for being so long and if this does not make sense to you. I thought I would give this a try. Thanks in advance! Michele

Hi, all! I’ve been stewing for days on my next step. I have a website that is up and running, but it needs more work. And of course, I am a newbie for sure. I don’t know what to do and am close to being at my wits end. I started with a Dreamweaver site – hired a company to put in a shopping cart and they installed osCommerce – hired someone else then to do addon “QPBPP_v1.3.5”. I foresee a few more addons, but for now I need the “Header Tags SEO v 3.0 by Jack_mcs.”

I tried numerous times to plow through the 70+ pages on the forum in this regard and each time it was too overwhelming, so I gave up. It gets to be more than I can handle. I know there are so many of you deserving of credit, but in this case it looks like Jack is to be commended for the endless hours he puts in. I can’t believe it! I don’t know what to do and ask for your advice? Should I give up and hire someone? Or do I keep plugging away? Here’s what I have done thusfar:

I downloaded the file “Header Tags SEO v 3.0.7”. I put files in directories, made recommended changes on copied files (still have a few areas I could not find and will need assistance). I have not tried running, as I am afraid of messing up my website. Would you suggest that I get another hosting site to practice or should I try running on my current site once I get all files in order?

Here’s what I have done and the problems I have encountered:

In addition to making copies of everything, I printed all texts for instructions, then:

1. Placed “headertags_seo_install.php” file to public_html/shop & opened browser and typed in my site name. It worked. (haven’t deleted yet.)

2. Placed “header_tags_fill_tags.php”; “header_tags_seo.php”; “header_tags_test.php” in admin directory, as well as other tags in “includes” area. There were a total of 11 tags, plus the button.gif image, which I added in my osCommerce files.

3. Made recommended modifications in files that I copied for: index.php & product_info.php (I did not place in my osCommerce directory yet.)

4. “Install_catalog” – I made recommended modifications in files I copied for: stylesheet.css; index.php; includes/application_top.php; includes/database_tables.php; includes/languages/English/product_info.php; includes/languages/English.php; includes/column_left.php (These should be fine, but I need assistance with the following files:

product_info.php (need help with the around line 222 - Instead of adding the seo social bookmarks codes under:

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

CAN I ADD THE UPDATE UNDER:

<?php // BOF qpbpp

//<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART);

?>

<td class="main" align="right">

<table border="0" align="right">

<tr><td align="center">

<?php echo TEXT_ENTER_QUANTITY . ":" . tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity', $pf->adjustQty(1), 'size="6"'); ?>

</td></tr>

<tr><td align="center">

<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?>

</td></tr>

</table>

</td>

<?php // EOF qpbpp ?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

THE other file I am not sure is the: “includes/header.php”. Instructions indicate for MS2 or RC2 shop. My shop is v2.2RC1 with QPBPP_v1.3.5. Do I do anything here?

5. “Install_Admin” - I made modifications in all php files recommended, but could not find verbatim coding in the following – and I need assistance. (The QPBPP addon, I think, caused different changes in coding.)

Around line 394 in admin/categories.php

Around line 679 in admin/categories.php

Around line 805 in admin/categories.php

Around line 984 in admin/categories.php

Around line 988 in admin/categories.php

Around line 1013 in admin/categories.php

Around line 1022 in admin/categories.php

Around line 243 in admin/categories.php (something was not exact, but I couldn’t find for I added as recommended and hope this is ok)

I am going to wait to hear from someone before attempting to show problems in the above 7 areas. If I can get answers to my 2 questions above relating to the product_info php and the includes/header.php; and also whether you would advise me to continue, I will take it from there. If I continue, should I submit the above 7 areas one by one, or altogether? Four of the areas give instructions to “add under” which I can find similar coding, but not verbatim due to the QPBPP addon. The other three areas indicate “replacing.”

I apologize for being so long and if this does not make sense to you. I thought I would give this a try. Thanks in advance! Michele

This is a known problem when have more than one addon innstalled. But the fun part is that it is very good learning. I wouldent recomend doing the changes on a live shop without making very good backup first. Best is to make a copy and apply the changes there first.

When it comes to differentoth in addons you should read both instructions first and compare and merge the changes. It may not seem eacy at first, but with some digging it will be very learning. It means you have to read every conflicting line of code and merge the changes into one set.

It may also be changes made in the different versions that may need to be compared. So make sure you have the version that is referenced in install at hand to. ie. rc1 rc2 ms2....

This is a known problem when have more than one addon innstalled. But the fun part is that it is very good learning. I wouldent recomend doing the changes on a live shop without making very good backup first. Best is to make a copy and apply the changes there first.

When it comes to differentoth in addons you should read both instructions first and compare and merge the changes. It may not seem eacy at first, but with some digging it will be very learning. It means you have to read every conflicting line of code and merge the changes into one set.

It may also be changes made in the different versions that may need to be compared. So make sure you have the version that is referenced in install at hand to. ie. rc1 rc2 ms2....

Thanks for your response. If I have all the files on my computer, which I have made changes, can I run without having the osCommerce administrative sign in part? Guess I do a lot in the admin/shop and this is confusing to me. Also, I have looked at the 2 codes I mentioned in the product_info.php. Can I go ahead and add recommended coding under the codes I submitted?

The other file I am not sure is the: “includes/header.php”. Instructions indicate for MS2 or RC2 shop. My shop is v2.2RC1 with QPBPP_v1.3.5. Do I do anything here? Thanks!

Thanks for your response. If I have all the files on my computer, which I have made changes, can I run without having the osCommerce administrative sign in part? Guess I do a lot in the admin/shop and this is confusing to me. Also, I have looked at the 2 codes I mentioned in the product_info.php. Can I go ahead and add recommended coding under the codes I submitted?

The other file I am not sure is the: “includes/header.php”. Instructions indicate for MS2 or RC2 shop. My shop is v2.2RC1 with QPBPP_v1.3.5. Do I do anything here? Thanks!

I am not familliar with all the code inside to recomend any changes, but you have to compare each function and merge the changes. Maybe go back to original file and apply both mods over again, then you will se the changes better. I will quess that QPBPP_v1.3.5 only change the way the price is displayed with added querys and functions.

Make backup and try out your changes and se if they work as expected without any error.

"osCommerce administrative sign in part? " is this the login function, it is not recomended to run without sequrity on live shop.

hello,

I've installed first header_tags SEO 3.07 and after Ultimate SEO URL 2.6

But Since Ive installed Ulitimate SEO URL, Ive lost in the admin configuration menu, The Header_tags menu. Do you know Why ?

and i would like to know too if it's normal:

I Check in Header tags SEO menu "all Fill all tags "but when i leave the page an when i come back again, it's "Skip all tags" who is checked.

Have you ever had this problem ? Is there a bug Fix ?

For the Ultimate SEO problem, that may be due to duplicate configuration group ID's although I changed that in the last version so it shouldn't be the cause. You'll have to look in your database to figure it out.

For the second, read the text on the fill tags page.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

You'll have to look in your database to figure it out.

Sorry, But I am french and my english is poor , so to understand everything is difficult above all when you are newbbies .

Can you explain to me what i have to look exactly in database ?

For the second, read the text on the fill tags page

Where, in the admin page ?

thanks for your help.

Sorry, But I am french and my english is poor , so to understand everything is difficult above all when you are newbbies .

Can you explain to me what i have to look exactly in database ?

There is an entry in the configuration_group table for each of the section that are listed in admin->Configuation. Their ID's have to be unique. Then, in the configuration table, there are individual entries that contain that group ID. So you would look in configuration_group for the ultimate seo entry (seo url's) and make sure it is different than the one for Header Tags. If not, one of them needs to be changed and then the corresponding entries in the configuration table would need to be changed too.

Where, in the admin page ?

On the fill tags page where it states

Note: The options on this page are not settings.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks jack for your help .

for my first problem, the lost of my header_tags menu.

I think that come from the ultimate seo url file name: seo_class.php

because there is in this file this function:

* This function removes the database settings (configuration and cache)

* @author Bobby Easland

* @version 1.0

*/

function uninstall_settings(){

$this->DB->Query("DELETE FROM `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION_GROUP."` WHERE `configuration_group_title` LIKE '%SEO%'");

$this->DB->Query("DELETE FROM `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE '%SEO%'");

$this->DB->Query("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `cache`");

} # end function

and as I've installed header_tags contribution before Ultimate SEO url so i think the menu is delete.

so do you think that i have to install ultimate seo url before Header_tags ?

and for the second problem

On the fill tags page where it states

Note: The options on this page are not settings

sorry but I don't understand :blush:

and as I've installed header_tags contribution before Ultimate SEO url so i think the menu is delete.

so do you think that i have to install ultimate seo url before Header_tags ?

It shouldn't make a difference but it wouldn't hurt to try. If it doesn't work, please ask for support on that problem in the appropriate thread.

and for the second problem sorry but I don't understand :blush:

You said the settings in fill tags would stay set when you left fill tags and went back. The text on the fill tags page and in the docs state they are not settings so they won't stay set. I don't know how to be more clear than that.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I've installed again Ultimate SEO url removing this two lines:

$this->DB->Query("DELETE FROM `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION_GROUP."` WHERE `configuration_group_title` LIKE '%SEO%'");

$this->DB->Query("DELETE FROM `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION."` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE '%SEO%'");

that works, :rolleyes: the headear_tags still beeing un admin configuration menu.

The text on the fill tags page and in the docs state they are not settings so they won't stay set.

I thought that when you set a choice (for example "all fill tags") this choice would stay.

so i thougt that i had an other problem with header_tags SEO.

So if you say it's normal .ok

I don't know how to be more clear than that

Sorry, it's already dfficult to learn to make a siteweb when you are a beginner, but it's more difficult when you don't speack and understand english.

Thanks you very much for your help and for your patience.

I've installed again Ultimate SEO url removing this two lines:

that works, :rolleyes: the headear_tags still beeing un admin configuration menu.

Ahh, yes, that would cause the problem. Thank you for posting it. That code is saying to delete any entry that has SEO in it, which Header Tags SEO does. That code should read

$this->DB->Query("DELETE FROM `".TABLE_CONFIGURATION_GROUP."` WHERE `configuration_group_title` LIKE 'SEO URLs'");

I thought that when you set a choice (for example "all fill tags") this choice would stay.

so i thougt that i had an other problem with header_tags SEO.

So if you say it's normal .ok

Sorry, it's already dfficult to learn to make a siteweb when you are a beginner, but it's more difficult when you don't speack and understand english.

A number of people have assumed they are settings, thus the reason for the special note. I haven't made them settings because, in my opinion, it is too likely to cause a problem. For example, if you decided to fill the categories tags today and then edit a few individually so that they are all setup like you want, then come back tomorrow to change the products, if the category setting was still on Fill All and you didn't notice it, all of your work from the previous day would be undone with no way to recover. The way it is now, worse case is that nothing happens since they default to empty.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

A new version has been uploaded. Here are the changes:

-> Removed code in includes/functions/header_tags.php that prevented manufacturers from showing on the product page.

-> Removed the language files (except English) from admin since those were in English anyway.

-> Fixed page count test in headertags_seo_test.php so that it takes pseudo pages into account.

-> Fixed problem with add missing pages code that would prevent the files from being added to the database causing a file count difference in the test function.

-> Fixed problem with add missing pages code that would prevent the files from being added to the includes/header_tags.php file causing a file count difference in the test function and those pages not to function.

-> Fixed code for pseudo pages so the selected options and sort orders are set correctly.

-> Fixed code for pseudo box so that pressing enter will cause the page to be added.

-> Fixed code so that all pages of Articles Manager can now be added.

-> Added code to missing pages function in fill tags to show that the name is missing for some items. This was needed since page entries might exist for other languages that are not filled in, thus showing up as errors.

-> Added code to test page so that if a count error occurs, the missing filenames are shown.

-> Added options to Fill Tags that will allow the pre-filling of all (or some) titles and meta tags based on a generic sentence.

For this last one, an example might be helpful. Let's say you have a 10 categories and they all relate to computers. The categories description for the first might be "Dell computers are the best computers," while that for the second category might be "IBM computers are the best computers," and so on. You can use this new feature to put in a generice sentence like "ITEMNAME computers are the best computers." When updated, all of the categories will have that text except that ITEMNAME will have been replaced by the category name. The same can be done for any of the Header Tags database fields. This should save a lot of time for some sites. The update is only done in the language admin is set to though. This may be changed in future releases.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I upgraded from v3.0.7 to v3.0.8

It seems that there is bug in v3.0.8 when you have enabled STS. If I disable STS, it works perfect, but when I enable STS it doesn't works and gives the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_header_tag_page() (previously declared in

/var/(PATH)/www/html/includes/functions/header_tags.php:15) in

/var/(PATH)/www/html/includes/functions/header_tags.php on line 40

Edited by exeb

I upgraded from v3.0.7 to v3.0.8

It seems that there is bug in v3.0.8 when you have enabled STS. If I disable STS, it works perfect, but when I enable STS it doesn't works and gives the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_header_tag_page() (previously declared in

/var/(PATH)/www/html/includes/functions/header_tags.php:15) in

/var/(PATH)/www/html/includes/functions/header_tags.php on line 40

The only change made to the shop side was the includes/functions/header_tags.php file and it should not have caused such a problem. But you can try replacing that file with the previous version to see if it changes.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The only change made to the shop side was the includes/functions/header_tags.php file and it should not have caused such a problem. But you can try replacing that file with the previous version to see if it changes.

Jack

Sorry, Jack,

STS template was not compatible! I changed it and works perfect. Sorry again.

V3.0.8 works perfect

Can you just confirm me that i should ignore this errors for RC2 which has STS installed:

Test Results

Missing Database Error:

The Header Tags entry is missing from the configuration group table.

The Header Tags head code for the index.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_info.php file cannot be found.

Can you just confirm me that i should ignore this errors for RC2 which has STS installed:

Test Results

Missing Database Error:

The Header Tags entry is missing from the configuration group table.

The Header Tags head code for the index.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_info.php file cannot be found.

The missing head code errors can be ignored but he missing configuration group is a real error, most likely. If it is real, then you won't have a section named Header Tags SEO in admin->configuration. If that is the case, just run these mysql commands

INSERT INTO `configuration_group` ( `configuration_group_id` , `configuration_group_title` , `configuration_group_description` , `sort_order` , `visible` ) 
VALUES ('543', 'Header Tags SEO', 'Header Tags SEO site wide options', '20' , '1');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, use_function)
VALUES ('','Automatically Add New Pages', 'HEADER_TAGS_AUTO_ADD_PAGES', 'true', 'Adds any new pages when Page Control is accessed<br>(true=on false=off)', '543', '3', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now(), NULL);
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, use_function)
VALUES ('','Check for Missing Tags', 'HEADER_TAGS_CHECK_TAGS', 'true', 'Check to see if any products, categories or manufacturers contain empty meta tag fields<br>(true=on false=off)', '543', '4', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now(), NULL);
VALUES ('','Display Column Box', 'HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_COLUMN_BOX', 'false', 'Display product box in column while on product page<br>(true=on false=off)', '543', '5', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now(), NULL);
VALUES ('','Disable Permission Warning', 'HEADER_TAGS_DIABLE_PERMISSION_WARNING', 'false', 'Prevent the warning that appears if the permissions for the includes/header_tags.php file appear to be incoorect.<br>(true=on false=off)', '543', '6', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now(), NULL);
VALUES ('','Display Help Popups', 'HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_HELP_POPUPS', 'true', 'Display short popup messages that describes a feature<br>(true=on false=off)', '543', '7', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now(), NULL);
VALUES ('','Display Social Bookmark', 'HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS', 'false', 'Display social bookmarks on the product page<br>(true=on false=off)', '543', '8', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now(), NULL);
VALUES  ('', 'Keyword Density Range', 'HEADER_TAGS_KEYWORD_DENSITY_RANGE', '0.02,0.06', 'Set the limits for the keyword density use to dynamically select the keywords. Enter two figures, separated by a comma', '543', '9', NULL, now(), NULL);
VALUES  ('', 'Separator - Description', 'HEADER_TAGS_SEPARATOR_DESCRIPTION', '-', 'Set the separator to be used for the description (and titles and logo).', '543', '10', NULL, now(), NULL);
VALUES  ('', 'Separator - Keywords', 'HEADER_TAGS_SEPARATOR_KEYWORD', ',', 'Set the separator to be used for the keywords.', '543', '11', NULL, now(), NULL);

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I got this error in my admin after trying to edit product. Im using HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.0.7. Can some one help me to fix this Thank you.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' p.products_to_rss from products p JOIN products_description pd where p.product' at line 1

select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from, p.products_to_rss from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '232' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

hello,

i am having trouble installing header tags,

i have a new template and in index.php the text i need to change is different from what it should be.

Is it ok if i post my index.php file and someone help me make the changes i need to make ?

Paulie.